PDA

View Full Version : Just been to court for speeding yeeeehhaaa

alfiestorm
27-02-2008, 10:45 AM
The speeding ticket I had for speeding on my bike has just been revoked in court. :):)

Large
27-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Well done,

Any particular reason?

alfiestorm
27-02-2008, 10:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Well done,

Any particular reason?

A valid calibration certificate was not available although the magistrate did say. that they may not need one but the law is rather grey in that area, his words
I said that I did not agree that I was speeding as I keep a watch on my speedometer.
That was that.

So no fine which was $196 no demerit points.
I did have to pay $86 for court cost and victims of crime levy's which I am happy about.

KATO ZX7
27-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Nice job Alfie. Well done mate.

scotty mac
27-02-2008, 03:16 PM
congrats[^]

Pab13
27-02-2008, 04:56 PM
That's a good day for you well done mate

HueyonaBlade
27-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Wish I had your luck Alfie had my day in court today for the mono in October last year , judge believed that with my years of riding that I should be well aware of the time and place to do such things and the road was not one of them $200 fine and $31.50 in court costs , least I still have my brief ;)

zx12argh
28-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Well done alfie - glad to hear it coming down on your side.

scrotary
28-02-2008, 08:13 PM
when you get caught speeding you are not breaking the law, your breaking a commonwealth policy, or a statute or legislation. no crime is committed, as long as no one is injured. we as Australians have been ripped off for years concerning our legal rights, of which we have very little. it's to complicated to put in this forum but the commonwealth has no true lawful (lawful and legal are totally different) authority over indigenousness Australians (persons born in Australia), and the British parliament itself has passed laws protecting us from the rule of it's own monarchy (i.e pacific islands protection act 1809). also when the commonwealth signed the united nations agreement i believe in 1969 they put there foot in it big time regarding international laws. I'll leave it there and let you know how i go in court with my latest fines, was never interested in law till i realized i could make it work for me.
food for thought: the term 'unregistered' translates 'a vehicle that has never been registered' so why pay a fee every year?

alfiestorm
28-02-2008, 10:09 PM
good luck with that scrot will be interesting

BillyWhizz888
28-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Fark me Scrot for president
You da man!

Fish
12-03-2008, 12:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by BillyWhizz888

Fark me Scrot for president
You da man!

Here here! where abouts are you running scrot? I'll move there and vote for ya!

chadams
12-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Good work alfie.... but what a crock of shit, you get off and then they slug you $86 for court cost and proceed of crime... can you go back and charge them for wasting your time, standard consultants charge around $250 an hour these days. Therefore if your not guilty they should pay you for wasting your time...

HOS
12-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Goon on ya !!

FTP

Jockney Rebel
13-03-2008, 12:04 AM
re : commonwealth law
how are Australians recognised in the commonwealth ?
as britsh protected citzens[ie as in the isle of man ,channel isles ,bermuda,belize,etc],
or british subjects [as in H.M.queen is the head of state as she is for all the subjects of the commonwealth ]if its the latter surely theres a conflict of common law regarding how Australians are dealt with domestically?what i mean is the domestic laws would have to be in line with british legal standards[not that theyre any better mind you !!]
just curious

scrotary
14-03-2008, 04:41 PM
after an hour of typing i realized my post was like my penis, way too long. rofl. if your interested read some of these documents:
http://www.ozpolitics.info/guide/hist/law/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Constitution

next ones important, note adoption of 'british law'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_Westminster_Adoption_Act_1942

this could happen in australia soon
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22954249-1702,00.html

there is so much more to say but it is quite boring unless your really into it. happy to answer any questions,

in reply to rebel; the 'corporation of the commonwealth of Australia' which is registered with the 'united states security commission' is a private company and is run as such, every 4 years we have the choice of electing a new director(or arsehole if you will)
so does that make us shareholders or assets?

a great man once said "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

scrotary
14-03-2008, 05:29 PM
note: when queen Elizabeth II came to aus last year she gave a speech on how she was here operating as the queen of england and nothing else.
thats because a good friend of mine who put me on to all this stuff subpoenaed the 'queen of Australia' as a star witness to his court case against the commonwealth of aus, of course she didn't show up so he put a warrant out for her arrest. he proved that even though the queen of aus is a legal identity there is no lawful ties to any persons, so therefore the queen of aus can not be a legal entity and therefore all authority under her is void, the case was thrown out of court before too much was said but he know lives outside of commonwealth control.