PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - GSXR750 frame and engine cases

mindnmetal
22-02-2008, 09:30 AM
Hey guys,

The brakes have been applied to a recent project to turn my track bike into a street registered fighter...

As such i now have a 88 GSXR750 J Frame for sale. Its the complete frame with the tail subframe still attached (one piece).

I brought it from a wreckers in victoria as a straight frame and had it sent to nsw. Since i received it its sat in the box for a couple of months while i have been working on the engine.

The bad news... The frame has a victorian police issued VIN number that has been stamped onto the frame. I have made enquiries with Vicroads and it all came back OK. Unfortunately i dont know how helpful RTA NSW would be for any potential buyers... the only info they would give me was to take the bike into them for rego when it was complete and they'd look at it.

I also have a engine case for the same bike from a wreckers in WA. It looks in really good nic and again is still sitting in the box from when i received it.

As i said the plan was to be able to register my track bike but i recently acquired a cheap car and no longer need to be able to ride to the track.

So the price...

Frame - $550
Engine cases $300

I am flexible with the prices and I still have the original receipts if you want them as well. I can also provide all the numbers for anyone interested and may be able to post some pics if requested.

If you need the items couriered anywhere you'll have to arrange that yourself, but i am happy for them to be picked up or even to drop them off (provided i can fit the frame into the backseat of the VeeDub?) by arrangement... AI dont mind a drive within reason. I'm based at Penrith NSW (hourish west of sydney for interstaters).