PDA

View Full Version : ASF world taker....Question for Si

WATEVR
29-08-2007, 09:31 PM
As i was walking around today with my ASF t-shirt carrying my ASF hoodie i was wondering what you ever had as exspectations for the site? Now its everywhere over Oz and touching each corner of the globe, what where you trying to achieve initially? Has it got bigger than you exspected?

all this just out of curiosity!!

zx12argh
30-08-2007, 12:59 PM
I've (only) been around for about 12 months and I've seen this site grow in that time. Once something gets a bit of momentum its hard to stop - making sure it goes in the right direction... now that is another thing.

Gix11
30-08-2007, 06:37 PM
If you read the about ASF page of the main site you'll get your answer mate: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_about.asp

What's happened since then is just a timing thing. As I have said from the start, it's about bringing like-minded people together. If you knew me you'd know that there is no other intention in my mind. Ask anyone who does.

DaveK5
30-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Fuckin top read gix...cheers:D.

And congratulations, This be the best motorcycle modification site on the net...It's the place myself and so many others come to get ideas that fill our minds and feed our passion[8D]

And get a decent laugh along the way:)