PDA

View Full Version : The Bridge

rod185651
14-02-2008, 06:57 PM
THE BRIDGE

I was riding my Ninja along the Princess Highway when suddenly the sky clouded above my head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said,
' Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one desire. 'I pulled over and said, ' Build a bridge to New Zealand so I can ride over anytime I want. ' The Lord said, ' Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind. ' I thought about it for a long time. Finally,I said, ' Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she ' s thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing ' s wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy. ' The Lord replied, ' So, you want two lanes or four on that bridge? '

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Benz
15-02-2008, 11:57 AM
:D:D

Gix11
15-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Nice.

ozzy1100
15-02-2008, 06:49 PM
oh how true lol