PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if i offend anyone

suxukifreak
13-02-2008, 05:50 AM
SORRY

AUSTRALIAN APOLOGY TO THE ABORIGINAL POPULATION

We apologise for giving you doctors and free medical care,

which allows you to survive and multiply so that you can demand apologies.

We apologise for helping you to read and teaching you the English language and thus

we opened up to you the entire European civilisation, thought and enterprise.

We feel that we must apologise for building hundreds of homes for you,
which you have vandalised and destroyed.

We apologise for giving you law and order which has helped prevent you from

slaughtering one another and using the unfortunate for food purposes.

We apologise for developing large farms and properties, which today feed you people,

where before, you had the benefits of living off the land and starving during droughts.

We apologise for providing you with warm clothing made of fabric to
replace that animal skins you used before.

We apologise for building roads and railway tracks between cities and
building cars so that you no longer have to walk over harsh terrain.

We apologise for paying off your vehicle when you fail to pay the
installments

We apologise for giving you free travel anywhere, whenever.

We apologise for giving each and every member of your family

$100.00 and free travel to attend an aboriginal funeral.

We apologise for not charging you rent on any lands

when white people have to pay.

We apologise for giving you interest free loans.

We apologise for developing oil wells and minerals, including gold and
diamonds which you never used and had no idea of their value.

We apologise for developing Ayers rock and Kakadu, and handing them

over to you so that you get all the money.

We apologise for allowing taxpayers money paid towards daughters' wedding

($8,000.00 each daughter)

We apologise for giving you $1.7 billion per year for your 250,000 people,

which is $48,000.00 per aboriginal man, woman and child.

We apologise for working hard to pay taxes that finance your welfare,
medical care, education, etc to the tune of $1.2 billion each year.

We apologise for you having to approach the aboriginal affairs department to

verify the above figures. For the trouble you will have identifying the "uncle toms"

in your own community who are getting richer and leaving some of you living

in squalor and poverty.

We do apologise. We really do.

We humbly beg your forgiveness for all the above sins.

We are only too happy to take back all the above and return you to the
paradise of the "outback", whenever you are ready.

DaveK5
13-02-2008, 06:44 AM
Has anyone emailed this to Kevin yet, he's been having so much trouble writing a formal apology and this one is soo well written :)

Hillsy
13-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Oops - repost alert...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9197

Learnatic
13-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Maybe they should have "Thank You Day" where they say thanks for all the above,if it wasn't for us they would still be wrapped in animal skins hoiking sharpened sticks at their dinner.

suxukifreak
13-02-2008, 04:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hillsy

Oops - repost alert...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9197

Mine was better set out. ;)

I think we should have a award for the most reposts ( i think i would win) [^]

evad
13-02-2008, 07:05 PM
I prefer this one to Kevin's :D:D:D:D:D

ozzy1100
13-02-2008, 09:40 PM
im probly going 2 be the only 1 out lol
but at least they didnt give a apology on behalf of all us
he just said sorry for what happened, not that the rest of us have any thing 2 apologise for
its got nothing 2 do with what is happening now
the jestof it is that the gov is reaconising that past govs takeing kids away for their parents was wrong
fuck id be pissed if some 1 came 2 my house told me i didnt deserve my kids and left with out telling me where they went
even if it was for the best no 1 has that right
im not 1 of these pc fucktards weeping into my hanky saying oh think about the children... lol
im a proud white aussy and any little fucker calling cracker and asking for a smoke bloke is looking for a foot up his arse
but kids and family is just that in any colour skin
and shit dont change if at least 1 side cant ameet when shit been wrong
i was allways told treat each person as they come
reward the good and fuck up the bad thats the ozzy way lol
thats my rant this mth lol

Snortin
15-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Obviously there are a few people on this forum who need to walk a mile in others (very) tight shoes before they pass such shallow and poorly thought out judgement. No one would conciously choose to live in squalor, be addicted to alcohol (and other substances) or be marginalised for their colour/race.

200 years of this treatment has produced a VERy slippery slope and brought the aboriginal race to their present state. It is substantially the fault of our representatives ( those fucking politicians, over successive generations and parliaments who are far more deserving of our derision for their indemic ignorance of this shameful situation)and those of us who have elected them.

And before you call me a lefty tree hugger be aware I have an aboriginal heritage but choose to live as a white man to avoid this treatment. I am one of the lucky ones who had strong willed and financially independant family to help myself and my siblings avoid the aboriginal majority's present situation. Believe me even to this day I experience prejudice when certain elements become aware of my heritage

sharky
15-02-2008, 08:34 PM
So when I am waliking down the street with a female friend (when I first came here) and an aboriginal spits at her and says she has no right to wear an Australian shirt ?????? What then ??

15-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Isn't the whole of the human race about invading and conquering other lands......who did the black fellas run out when they got here......Fuck this sort of thing has been going on since day one....aint nothing special about what happened

Jockney Rebel
15-02-2008, 09:25 PM
...so based on that logic.
.the english should apologise to the scots for 400yrs of occupation [only ended by James 1st of england and 6th of scotland bringing the island together]
..and the Italians should say sorry for invading and occupying britian for 100s of years [even tho they civilised the country and gave it an infrastructure]
the Greeks should apologise for the conquest of europe [even tho without it we d still be livin it mudhuts unable to count and with no philosphy]
the Spanish for the obliteration of the indiginous races of south america[who in turn fought each other for territory]
every country/race under goes change and sometimes that change is in the best interests at the time,[tho in this case admittedly ill advised]
its unfortunate that the human race as a whole cannot seem to progress without some forced legislation
you could say that if no one ever explored the world then this wouldnt have happened but equally it can be argued that the indignous races such as the aboriginals would have been unable to survive in an ever changing world
as human beings our greatest achivement is the ability to adapt and in turn adapt our surroundings in order to evolve ..that which does not evolve becomes exstinct

Jockney Rebel
15-02-2008, 09:27 PM
...welcome to the world of litigation ....thank the yanks for that one ..sue everyone

BOHEMION
15-02-2008, 09:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

So when I am waliking down the street with a female friend (when I first came here) and an aboriginal spits at her and says she has no right to wear an Australian shirt ?????? What then ??

Tell a skin head