PDA

View Full Version : No wonder poms want to leave "Apologies Rant "

Chris41
08-02-2008, 08:54 AM
No wonder you guys want to leave The UK

Archbishop of Canterbury Dr Rowan Williams says the adoption of certain aspects of sharia (Islamic) law in the UK seems unavoidable.

Dr Williams says Britain has to face up to the fact that some of its citizens do not relate to the British legal system.

He argues Muslims could choose to have marital disputes or financial matters dealt with in a sharia court.

Dr Williams says Muslims should not have to choose between cultural loyalty or state loyalty.

"An approach to law which simply said there's one law for everybody and that's all there is to be said, and anything else that commands your loyalty or allegiance is completely irrelevant in the processes of the courts - I think that's a bit of a danger," he said.

"There's a place for finding what would be a constructive accommodation with some aspects of Muslim law, as we already do."

Now I had to have a say so I emailed the following to the inbred prick

Re: Sharia law
You are absolutely insane. in Australia we are getting increasing inquiries for employment from UK residents because of the current living environment. You are in danger of a "brain drain" or skill shortage if the government can't make people at home in their own country. To desire to leave your birthplace because you don't feel welcome anymore is hard for me to understand living in Australia but you only have to go to some areas in Sydney to see how little respect some muslims have for us. If you start bending to their will whats next honor killings legal ? There is one law for every-one That is the only way to guide a Society. I have never taken the step to reply to any current situation in the news or to complain to and MP. But your statement must have all those loony clerics rubbing their hands with glee.

Here's a pic of an enemy of freedom. Once again folks sorry for the Rant

http://www.archbishopofcanterbury.org/media/image/7/h/Archbishop-and-Jane_1.jpg

alfiestorm
08-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Yes that bloke is a prick and always has been.
He just happens to have Dr before his name and people think he is a super star but the star is loosing it's shine rapidly.
With a statement like that he will not be around in the public eye for much longer, they have a habbit of disapearing?

Oh and I would just like to add that all followers of the islamic law and that fucking stupid book the coran? should be grouped together and sent back to their own countries of origin and block all trade with them and let them kill there selves and each other and save us doing it. Fucking religion again.

Jockney Rebel
08-02-2008, 04:49 PM
just and add on ...before i left ..3yrs ago i had 2 jobs to keep our heads above water one of which was drivin a london cab ...part time the guy whos cab it was had a st georges cross in the rear window he waspulled in the middle of london and told by a city of london police officer to remove the flag this was his response :
'listen mate correct me if im wrong but this IS london right? and im driving a symbol of this city displaying the national flag ,of which im proud,I was born in East London and im proud to be one of londons cabbies
which law am i breaking?
the reply was ..its incitement to racial violence

thats why im here [one of the reasons at least] thanks for having me ill pay my taxes and work hard and be proud when its my turn to become an australian citizen..although ill always be a scotsman:}

Pommy Chopper
08-02-2008, 04:59 PM
The bloke's a cunt, a traitor and should be hung!!
Simple as that.

Ta!!

Bear
09-02-2008, 12:18 AM
The real scarey thing is that's what Muslims do everywhere in principle - enter and out-breed. They should ban the Toyota Tarago - that might slow them down a bit.

Jockney Rebel
09-02-2008, 07:50 AM
...it should have written in BIG letters on Heathrow airport[& all the others] AND the tunnel
OUR GAFF, OUR RULES ..IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TURN ROUND NOW