PDA

View Full Version : An apology they want...

BillyWhizz888
04-02-2008, 02:20 PM
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,23142684-2761,00.html

Since it's "in vogue" at the moment - here it is..the APOLOGY Kevin Rudd should be giving to the aboriginals!!

We apologise for giving you free doctors and free medical care and medications, which allows you to survive and multiply so that you can demand apologies. We apologise for helping you to read and teaching you the English language and thus we opened up to you the entire European civilisation, thought and enterprise. We feel that we must apologise for building hundreds of homes for you, which you have vandalised and destroyed. We apologise for giving you law and order which has helped prevent you from slaughtering one another and using the unfortunate for food purposes. We apologise for developing large farms and properties, which today feed you people, where before, you had the benefits of living off the land and starving during droughts. We apologise for providing you with warm clothing made of fabric to replace that animal skins you used before. We apologise for building roads and railway tracks between cities and building cars so that you no longer have to walk over harsh terrain. We apologise for paying off your vehicle when you fail to pay the installments. We apologise for giving you free vehicles, petrol, boats, firearms, fishing gear and other non traditional methods that you now use to carry out your traditional ways of hunting. We apologise for giving you free travel anywhere, whenever. We apologise for giving each and every member of your family $100.00 and free travel to attend an aboriginal funeral. We apologise for not charging you rent on any lands when white people have to pay. We apologise for giving you interest free loans. We apologise for developing oil wells and minerals, including gold and diamonds which you never used and had no idea of their value. We apologise for developing Ayers rock and Kakadu, and then handing them over to you so that you get all the money. We apologise for allowing taxpayers money paid towards daughters wedding ($8,000.00 each daughter) We apologise for giving you $1.7 billion per year for your people, which is $48,000.00 per aboriginal man, woman and child. We apologise for working hard to pay taxes that finance your welfare, medical care, education, etc to the tune of $1.2 billion each year. We apologise for having to approach your taxpayer funded aboriginal affairs department to verify the above figures. For the trouble you will have identifying the uncle toms in your own community who are getting richer and leaving some of you living in squalor and poverty. We do apologise. We really do. We humbly beg your forgiveness for all the above sins. We are only too happy to take back all the above and return you to the paradise of the outback, whenever you are ready
Posted by: Mr Statistic of Perth 9:40am today

I reckon this Mr Statistic blokes ok... snigger snigger

Jockney Rebel
04-02-2008, 05:05 PM
...added to that WE apologise for leading the greatest commonwealth of countries the world has ever seen and with that the benefits and protection that this offers

Weaselman
04-02-2008, 05:26 PM
here here...just wait till it all comes out and watch the shit hit the fan, its all a fucking money grab

EFE 1230
04-02-2008, 05:54 PM
No I don't think there should be an apology but then again I wouldn't like to live in this country as an aboriginal!!!!!

DaveK5
04-02-2008, 05:55 PM
When I was at school I used to steal money from some of the blacks and tell them most impolitely that all I was doing was getting a little of my families taxes back...and then one day an islander friend of mine seen me paying fees for text books,they didn't have to...he looked at me funny I looked at him and said "yea how fuckin fair is it eh cunt you get money we pay money"...He started buyin me CDs in the lunch hour after that.
ATSIC Aboriginal and Torrestrait Islander Cashfund.:(

Bear
04-02-2008, 09:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

No I don't think there should be an apology but then again I wouldn't like to live in this country as an aboriginal!!!!!

Now if you where a smart Aboriginal, and I'm sure there are many out there, you'd take advantage of all the handouts and set yourself up nicely.

The only problem is that all your "relations" will want a piece of it too. What's yours is theirs.

Jockney Rebel
06-02-2008, 08:14 PM
..sounds like the inians and pakistanis ..mind you they manage allright christ they own most of eastern manchester