PDA

View Full Version : need a job PDQ

alfiestorm
27-01-2008, 09:51 AM
I had a new job lined up but it tUrned to rat shit like most things just latley:(

As the title says I need a job I am in the northern burbs of Adelaide, Surrey downs.

I am a qualified electrician with english qualifications but they dont allow me to work as a sparks in Auss unless I do a tafe course and take a test to get my Aussie sparks licence. I dont have the time to go through all that so a trades assistant job would be good if anyone knows of anything going.

I am also a communications technician telco/broadband with many years experience .

I am also a qualified motorcycle mechanic again english qualifications.

So if anyones knows or heres of anything you can pm me or phone me on 0416813453

Stu :):):):)

devo
27-01-2008, 10:03 AM
are you anywhere near Hilton ??

alfiestorm
27-01-2008, 10:20 AM
I dont know devo, just tried to google it on google maps from surrey downs to hilton and it gave me the hilton hotel victoria square Adelaide city.

Is Hilton a suburb,town etc

alfiestorm
27-01-2008, 10:25 AM
I just fired up the sat nav and it tells me hilton is only 18k's away from my house.

Yes I am near Hilton according to the sat nav devo and I just checked on google earth as well :)

devo
27-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Well give these guys a call i don't know whether there are vacancies but it is worth a shot , This is what I do for a living reapairing scales and Auto Wrappers and it is a good job.
Anyway give them a shot 8352 3988 Wedderburn Scales.
Tell them Dave from Dubbo branch suggested you give them a call and gooluck ;)

alfiestorm
27-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Thanks mate I will give them a call Tuesday.

Just gave them a call they have nothing at the moment but now have my cv which is good.

Anyone else no of any jobs that might be available in sa ?