PDA

View Full Version : 2 times 2 day

Budda
18-01-2008, 06:35 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/296435459782.jpg

allmoest became roadkill twice today[xx(]
first time comming in to a corner loking like a gp rider comming out of it lokking like a noob.... some fuckface:( had dumpt sand in the middle of the lane it looked like it was just a patch of sand colored
bitumen but i kept it upright..phew...one hour later
on a dirt road going strait the front wheel started floating and i was heading strait for the woods hit the back break just in time before i'd would have fallen down the hill side....you could say
it kinda fucked with the rest of the day:D
this happend on the road from delegate to orbost.

zx12argh
18-01-2008, 07:17 PM
But hey you kept it rubber side down. Perhaps a lesser rider would be picking his bike out of a ditch about now?

Weaselman
18-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Ive had the same kinda close calls in a morning

I packed up the bike for the day and took it as an omen to wait till the next day

gibbo
18-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Good to see you're still with us mate, what the fuck you doing heading to Orbost? nothin to see there ;)

Large
18-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Maybe he needed to take a dump?

Budda
18-01-2008, 08:39 PM
on the way to melb dident take a dump but took a piss in the woods =)

zx12argh
18-01-2008, 10:34 PM
if budda takes a shit in the woods does anyone hear?

Too zen? Or too many bourbons?

sharky
18-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Is the Pope a Budda ?
Is the bear a Catholic ?
Feck....Is the bear a Budda...........
12r...the bourbon is gooooooooooooooooood See ya next w/e :D

Gix11
18-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Excrement.

Hang in there Thomas. Norway will be a piece of piss when you visit after Ausiie roads.

TurboKat
19-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Don't worry Tom, we have a Government body called the Foreign Honda Riders Evaluation Taskforce, occasionally they'll intercept details of a tourists route via their specially trained operatives placed at country service stations/bakerys/bottle shops/etc & rig up some sort of trap or obstacle (they even have Ninja trained Skippys for night work ;)) to see if you are up to the task of riding on our roads or not. Congratulations mate, you passed :D
Just be thankful you only got the sand-in-the-middle-of-the-lane trap & not the
sniper-in-a-tree-who-shoots-out-your-front-tyre-in-the-middle-of-a-high-speed-sweeper
or the
truck-parked-across-the-road-on-the-exit-of-a-blind-corner
or the
signposted-at-90kmh-hairpin-bend-with-no-guardrail-&-a-600-metre-sheer-drop-onto-spikes
or the dreaded
helmet-eating-Widemouth-Dropbear trap. [:0] (no Norwegian has ever survived this one - their heads are a particular delicacy to the Dropbear)
Note; There is no Foreign Kawasaki or Suzuki Riders Evaluation Taskforce, the Australian Government knows that anyone who rides a Kwaka or Suzy knows what they're doing (except maybe GSXR riders & Ozkat) so by riding a Honda, you brought this on yourself :D
When are you in Melbourne mate?

Budda
19-01-2008, 12:39 PM
prolly in melb.on monday at the hotel ibis in therry st.
i'm leaving aus. on the 30th of jan.
but comming back sometime in march in time for the AFR i hope.
aha so thats what the bite marks on the back of my helmet are it was a dropbear =).
and i killed the ninja skippy in a bar fight he was looking at me funny so i kicked him
in the balls and ripped his head of.(don't mess whith a viking)

sharky
19-01-2008, 01:32 PM
quote:Note; There is no Foreign Kawasaki or Suzuki Riders Evaluation Taskforce
True, The Gov. feels they are suffering enough already...;)

Jockney Rebel
19-01-2008, 09:04 PM
ditto russ ...addedd to this theres no Triumph Evaluation Force cos weve got the Queens dispensation [anything coloured red on the world atlas belongs to us ]

oldskool
19-01-2008, 09:53 PM
China and the USSR ?

Large
20-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Drop bears are real according to a seppo site-

http://www.geocities.com/muirnin/Dropbear.jpg

Drop Bear
Kingdom: Animalia
Location found: Australia

Drop bears are carnivorous, tree-dwelling marsupials found throughout Australia. Their preferred dwelling is eucalyptus trees or gum trees. They are related to koala bears, though larger and equipped with sharp teeth and razor-like claws. Sometimes people refer to them as the koala bear's evil twin.

Drop bears prefer to feed at night. They wait in trees and then drop down on top of their prey, usually instantly knocking it unconscious. They will then proceed to devour it. They will quite readily attack creatures larger than themselves, including humans.

The only known way to deter a drop bear is to spread toothpaste or vegemite behind your ears and on your neck. It also makes sense not to pitch your tent beneath a tree that contains a drop bear. A good way to find out if a drop bear is in a tree is to lie down beneath the tree and spit upwards. If a drop bear is sleeping up there, it will wake up and spit back.

Australians are known for going to great lengths to make sure that backpacking tourists are aware of the dangers posed by drop bears. Young children attending camp are also frequently warned of this threat to their safety.

http://www.kadaitcha.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/dropbear1.jpg