PDA

View Full Version : wheres the weirdest place you ever shaged a bird

TheBogyman
12-01-2008, 05:27 PM
now this one will get some interesting answers,, :o)
What about driving along the road in a fiat 131, with a bird on top, bollock naked in broad daylight,,,"o to be 22 again",,,try it now i'd likely smash the fucking car, or give myself a hernia,,,right lets be having you's all,,,

sharky
12-01-2008, 05:42 PM
An Altar.[}:)]
Mates used church side room for band practice back in the good ol' punk days :D

03gixxerpilot
12-01-2008, 05:56 PM
on the dance stage of a strip club, also bar of major night club amoungst other places.

LKC73
12-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Navy base radar tower. Restricted area and all! And it was her idea :D

Cliff face at Clovelly was another good place that come to mind.[:I]

chopaweeza
12-01-2008, 06:09 PM
I can think of several but then I'm a deviant.

On a Harley Shovelhead . Doing 80mph . On the Great Western highway. Sideswiped a Datsun when I shot my load . And yes. She was sitting on my lap.

In the confessional at a church in Boston with a bird i'd met in a coffee shop 15 minutes before. Got busted by the cleaner and ran out with my pants around my ankles

On a mirrored floor in a nightclub upstairs above the dancefloor. Only realised the floor was a one way mirror when we came downstairs and the crowd was cheering us. Security threw us out shortly afterwards.

On the counter of a packed bar . My first wife dared me and oddly no one seemed to notice except the girl next to us.

Saltlake City Utah. Very weird place.

I had a shag with a bird while scuba diving and that was very unusual . Not sexy but unusual.

Had a quicky with wife No. 2 in the bedding department of Harvey Normans .

Coatroom at a Fench Restaurant .

And while technically not sex my first real girlfriend when I was 16 wanked me off when I was taking her home on my first bike , a mighty DT175 . Was waiting to turn from the Hume Highway onto Elizabeth Drive , there was a mini bus from the Christian Outreach Center next to us and they were scraming out the window about how I was going to hell. The light eventually turned green . I shot my load across the tank and stalled the bike.

Jockney Rebel
12-01-2008, 06:20 PM
..not strictly a weird place but ,,situation my first fiancee from behind ,she was leaning out of an upstairs window tryin to have a conversation with her aunt ,coundlnt resist that nubile young arse ..i was 18 mind u

but the best one was pure luxury.... at the tender age of 42 .
two 25yrold south africans in a penthouse flat overlookin the Thames [my wifes cousin who introduced me to her 6months later ]
i was moving them into their flat,,all round result!!

best tip i ever had;]

Jockney Rebel
12-01-2008, 06:21 PM
..and Russ u know ur going to hell for that ,,,,being in a punk band i mean ..lol

xb9r
12-01-2008, 06:29 PM
The bonnet of my old HZ r.i.p on an afl field in gladstone

Large
12-01-2008, 06:38 PM
In the arse

jakam04
12-01-2008, 06:57 PM
Middle of a cricket pitch at Kenmore school oval :D..... (At night)

Not in a strange place..... But had sex with wife while she was on phone to Mother..... she had to try damn hard to not give anything away lol...

Swimming Pool at my mums house.... (shes a bitch anyway).

Took my GF (at the time) virginity on her parents bed.

J

Weaselman
12-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Front seat of a mini

appo
12-01-2008, 07:50 PM
sand dunes.....except half way through a bloody hangliding club decided to fly over.....
bastards flew around for the whole time and had a good look.....

craig
12-01-2008, 08:24 PM
[quote]Originally posted by chopaweeza

I can think of several but then I'm a deviant.

On a Harley Shovelhead . Doing 80mph . On the Great Western highway. Sideswiped a Datsun when I shot my load . And yes. She was sitting on my lap.

Well done. I don't think i'll play this game, being a vurgin n all.

Bear
12-01-2008, 10:16 PM
In the shitter at the back of a tour coach. Not a good place really (the road was rough at the time), but I was keen for some action and so was she.

I also used to like taking the missus while she was on the phone to her mother or somebody else, just to see if she could maintain a calm voice. :D
Can't do it now with kids about. [V]

FighterBlade
12-01-2008, 10:30 PM
in its nest at the top of a pine tree lol

alfiestorm
12-01-2008, 10:40 PM
on a ghost train

Bear
12-01-2008, 11:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

on a ghost train

Fark! That must've been scarey, Alfie. :D ;)

BANDITROD
13-01-2008, 12:10 AM
maccas disabled dunny while on my honeymoon

wackyrider
13-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Christmas party of work. EVeryone was outside having a smoke and snuck around the other side of a room outside and nailed a bird over there. 15metres away there was the CEO of the company talking away with some senior managers.

Great memory

hooligan
13-01-2008, 04:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

In the arse

your arse or hers?

STELF
13-01-2008, 05:13 PM
I banged the tooth fairy on the bonnet of my sister-in-laws car outside a fancy dress party.[}:)]

chopaweeza
13-01-2008, 05:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by STELF

I banged the tooth fairy on the bonnet of my sister-in-laws car outside a fancy dress party.[}:)]

Well, that was always a teenage fantasy of mine. I'm impressed.

BOHEMION
13-01-2008, 06:21 PM
When i was 17,girl i was dating at the time, in a pool. 10m from her dad that was cookin up Xmas BBQ, talking about a torana project he was working on. I had to sound like I was overly interested in that fukin torana at the time.

BillyWhizz888
13-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Oh my Oh my.. I knew one day all my xmas's would come at once...

14yrs old some old skinhead moll shagged me in the back of a minibus in front of everyone, best 20 seconds of sex she ever had

bonking someones daughter... parents came home and walked in.. I pulled out.. bad mistake, went everywhere yaay
(foot note... god help the guy I catch![:0])

bonking the babysitter, as above

in the back of a reliant robin (3 wheeler) with 3 others in the back and 2 in the front

another bonk at the bottom of a cliff... just happened to be the local lookout... crowd appreciation

up against a wall, she was shorter than I, geezer walking on the other side of the wall with me head bobbing about...

Got blown from Freo to Hillaries (twice) does that count?
Pipehead dam WA, over a fallen tree.. same chick
Mundaring weir car park see above
Serpentine dam.. see above
Seagull tavern carpark (kwinana) lost count of lunches there
except I never got to eat anything... bless her cotton lined gusset

over the Buell, stationary though :-(

I will post when I christen the HD ;)

More when the alzhiemas wears off

TheBogyman
13-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Jeeasus!!!, wot a bunch of sick sad individuals, :o), hey Billy did you ever consider therapy ?? Now that makes shaging a bird in a forest, teaming rain, in below a fir tree, 2 oclock in the morning feet in a stream look fairly tame, used to go steady with an undertakers daughters, yea, no kidding, thats weird, she had this strange fetish i really dont want to go into right now,,,,but yep, billy your going to have some company down there in hell,,cause the bogyman's going there too,,,,

Jockney Rebel
13-01-2008, 11:06 PM
..just goes to show ya women are just as demented as us blokes... tho dont it

latheboy
14-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Haha .. youz are sic cants .. Id never do anything like that...
I got a hostess in first class on my flight to England while everyone was asleep
200M off the ground on a cliff face in the middle of a climb .. did really feel like climbing after that ..
At about 5000M in the mountains of Nepal ..
Thats all i can think of now