PDA

View Full Version : fuck right off

alfiestorm
10-01-2008, 07:23 AM
Yesterday I had had enough of the general manager at work and I no longer work for the twat I left.
The type of person he is as follows.
Hi could you do this and then I never told you to do that in front of the ceo,
Demand a report half way through the day that has to be on the twats desk by the end of the next day, the twat does not care that most of the next day is taken up with customer meetings it's answer to this is you will have to do it in your own time, My answer straight away was get fucked.

Today I have a meeting with the ceo or owner of the company who is in fact a nice guy.
He would like to know what happened,so I am going to let him know just how incompetent his golden boy is eg over invoicing so all the money has been claimed on jobs that are still running for two months plus after the money has run out .
The twat was saved each time by other large jobs starting so the losses were absorbed by the next job the large jobs have slowed down now and it is more smaller jobs the twats world starts to crumble now.
Then it was handed over to me to take care of invoicing 3 months ago and it was not long before I found out what the twat had been up to as the money started to run out and the department started to loose money, the finger was being pointed at me.
Now me not being so dim when it comes to accounting and little did the twat kow this, I saved to disc and printed all the invoicing records for the last two years which clearly showed a down ward trend in profits which were being covered up along with the job start and finish dates.

Sorry to bore you with this but I thought you might like to know that at least one of the self important wankers in this world is about to implode and that makes me happy:D

Matt
10-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Every dog has his day mate.

Iceman
10-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Get it up'em Stu. Too many times have people like this got away with it.

sharky
10-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Go Stu-ie, Go Stu-ie...:D

fimpBIKES
10-01-2008, 10:34 AM
good on ya mate, stick that cd firmly up his man-slot!

Learnatic
10-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Instant karma,nice work.I think we have all worked for ass wipes like that at some stage,good to see you doing something about it.Way to go.

zx12argh
10-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Sounds familiar but different industry. Douche bags everywhere mate - glad you could do something about yours!

BillyWhizz888
10-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Hang em.... Hang em high

alfiestorm
10-01-2008, 02:38 PM
At this moment he will be getting his just deserts [^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^]

BOHEMION
10-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Fuk yeah, its good when the honest worker gets one back.

WATEVR
10-01-2008, 03:56 PM
bloody hell stupidity like that would get you a promotion at my work!!

so the mechanical side of things is going to take off now or you going to look for something else?

Funkenfresh
10-01-2008, 04:26 PM
good shit, shaft the bugger

Jockney Rebel
10-01-2008, 05:02 PM
..i walked out of a good plant managers job cos of a wanker like that ..as it happens my first job over here go for ir stu mate

geesexar
10-01-2008, 06:13 PM
go for it stu...there's always at least one wanker on site..good to see you stuck it up em

alfiestorm
10-01-2008, 06:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by WATEVR

bloody hell stupidity like that would get you a promotion at my work!!

so the mechanical side of things is going to take off now or you going to look for something else?

I have to get a job some where to pay the regular bills like rent and stuff as I dont have the spare cash to be able to see me through until MOTOFIX gets going proper, I'm getting liability insurance quotes at the moment and should be finalised soon then I can realy start to concentrate on getting MOTOFIX off the ground proper.

Bear
11-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Well done with the research and revenge set-up (the wanker I'm refering to, not the business). :D