PDA

View Full Version : ex wives?

scotty mac
08-01-2008, 07:17 PM
i know this is a bit of a bad subject but i need to vent.....
how many lads on here have mental ex wives that get off fucking our lives as much as they can?
i've jus signed up on a house(that i can barley afford,long story)now we've had an agreement on bills n maintenace(we have 3 children)for 4 years....NOW she decides to change it all cause she thinks i'm earning more..i know i have a comitment to my children and i love them to death!!but the only way i can see them is if i travel 1100k's to see them all out of my own pocket. sorry for the downer remove this topic if its unsuitable. as` i said jus venting.....
cheers scotty

devo
08-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Not unsuitable at all, thats why were here , we listen to our mates when they feel a bit down so here cheer up ol son chin up or I will get streetracer to come over and give ya a hug :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo ;)

Zed14
08-01-2008, 09:57 PM
did she move 1100kms away or did you? if she did she should pay half the costs.

jakam04
08-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Mate,

Im sorry to hear that your having probs with your Ex.. There is nothing worse than a MGH (Technically MGW= Money Grabbing Whore). Except one thing and you know all about that (My Ex).

Hope things work out for the better sooner than later.

J

scotty mac
08-01-2008, 10:38 PM
thanks.
rexie; she did the runner[}:)]

jarrod; all of a sudden the shit's hit the fan.

appo
08-01-2008, 10:52 PM
that sux man.....
I couldnt imagine not living with my kids and I have alot of respect for all those
blokes out there that have to do it because of family breakdowns...
unfortunately the men are often the ones not thought of in these situations...
i have a mate in the same predicament us you.. he lives here in darwin and his kids are in melb...
all he can do is hang in there and try and see them as much as possible!!
hang in there dude, your not the only one out there thats for sure.....

papa smurf
09-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Hey Scotty,
I feel ya pain mate, i copped it for years but have JUST been released.
My youngest turned 18 yesterday ( yeah yeah i know, i'm an old cunt)
Did your ex run from Mackay to Brissy?
Reason i ask is that my first ex is in Mackay & maybe we could swap kneecappings or something.:D
Like everyone says, hang in there it does seem to work out in the end sort of.
If she is in Brissy & you need some where to stay when you visit your kids, you are always welcome at our place mate.:)

Thruan
09-01-2008, 12:47 PM
shit that sucks man.. women like that arae truly fucked up

TurboKat
09-01-2008, 01:08 PM
On behalf of the Male Chauvinist Pigs Collective, I hafta say you pack of dumb cunts forgot the golden rule didn't yiz?
F.N.F. (Fuck 'em & Forget 'em) [8D]
Worst part is when they burn you & then you go out & get married all over again - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? :(
Spell it with me - S.I.N.G.L.E.
It's OK to have a stable, long term relationship, but when she wants a ring... SORRY LOVE, NEXT PLEASE. (unless, of course, she buys you motorcycles or parts)
Even though I've never been married, I feel qualified to speak on the subject as I was recently voted Man Of The Year by the World Feminists Society (OK it was a silent ballot) [:o)]

EFE 1230
09-01-2008, 01:11 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/48327970548509.jpg
See you local GP, best taken with a bottle of bourbon!!

scotty mac
09-01-2008, 02:12 PM
cheers lads,
papa lets talk.lol.
efe can i order a bakers dozen off those.;)

Weaselman
09-01-2008, 02:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

On behalf of the Male Chauvinist Pigs Collective, I hafta say you pack of dumb cunts forgot the golden rule didn't yiz?
F.N.F. (Fuck 'em & Forget 'em) [8D]
Worst part is when they burn you & then you go out & get married all over again - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? :(
Spell it with me - S.I.N.G.L.E.
It's OK to have a stable, long term relationship, but when she wants a ring... SORRY LOVE, NEXT PLEASE. (unless, of course, she buys you motorcycles or parts)
Even though I've never been married, I feel qualified to speak on the subject as I was recently voted Man Of The Year by the World Feminists Society (OK it was a silent ballot) [:o)]

I knew i was going to marry my missus when she said "When are you going to buy another bike? Your an annoying arsehole without one"

Gix11
09-01-2008, 03:38 PM
It's the kids that mess everything up. She still has a lasting hold/link on you. No kids, no problem. I kicked my wife out 3 years ago. Took her cut and haven't seen her since. Wonderful. It's tough mate, but I came from a broken family so I can tell you - at least know that your kids will always love you mate, and that's what really matters. (Fuck, I sound like an episode of some wank American womens show). Look into it some more, there's probably some legal loop hole that means you can tell her to get fucked mate. Don't go down without a fight. Might just take a trip to an advice centre or library.

Weaselman
09-01-2008, 03:55 PM
get the best legal advise money can buy
even if you have to borrow the money... it pays in the end

sharky
09-01-2008, 03:58 PM
quote:(unless, of course, she buys you motorcycles or parts)
.....Yeah look where that got me...
I bought her a ring...she bought me a bike...
and she sent piston rings over from the uk....and brought exhaust downpipes over in her suitcase.....
But I would have custody of the dogs if it came to a split...[}:)]

scotty mac
09-01-2008, 04:05 PM
my parents split when i was in my early teens, they had some major custody battles. i don't really want to put the kids thru what i went thru. i can see my kids wanting to come n live with me by there own choice in future.by the way it took me 5 years to con her(the ex) into letting me get another bike when we were together(i was limited to a 250), i should of seen the signs back then lol. my missus now paid for my 750! she rocks![^][8D]

papa smurf
09-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Sometimes it takes a couple of goes before you find the RIGHT one.
I'm on my third go round now & am absolutely BLESSED.
We've never had so much as an argument, she loves everything i do & not only did she buy me the dragbike but crewchiefs for me as well.:D
It's not all doom & gloom but like some have said Scotty, get ALL the advice you can & hang in there.;)

Learnatic
10-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Sad to hear about that,I'm in the same boat.Legal advice is very important but try to stay out of court or the lawyers will clean you out.I spoke to a top bloke down here called Michael Wright(0755754993).He talked to me for a couple of hours and refused to take a cent.Way too honest to be a lawyer.
We have an agreement now,I thought it was I pay maintenance and half the bills but it seems to be I get to pay all the bills all the time!I am lucky though I get the kids most of the time.