PDA

View Full Version : ?????? where is she

devo
05-01-2008, 12:41 PM
So not the I knew her all that well but whatever happened to Clairebear infact there are a few regulars that have gone just wondering if they are ok ??

Iceman
05-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Not that know her all that well either, but if I remember rightly they didn't have the internet on at home and it might be a bit difficult getting to the library with the youngen.

As for the drop off of some of the other regulars, I dare say the Xmas holidays might have something to do with it. Either that or the abundace of knobheads who pop in for two minute and think they're king dick might have put them off.

05-01-2008, 03:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

As for the drop off of some of the other regulars, I dare say the Xmas holidays might have something to do with it. Either that or the abundace of knobheads who pop in for two minute and think they're king dick might have put them off.

Couldn't agree more Otzi. These know it alls are very annoying

Weaselman
05-01-2008, 04:45 PM
I say bring out the banning hammer for those

devo
05-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Wish someone would :D

Iceman
05-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Not forgetting. This is an open forum and everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

devo
05-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Agreed but sometimes a line must be drawn Ice

Iceman
05-01-2008, 05:49 PM
On the bright side, most of the real tossers show up, blurt some stupid bullshit out and fuck off never to be heard from again. Unlike myself, who constantly blurts out stupid shit and has been here for ages.

Maybe we should have a F.I.G.J.A.M. section so they can inflate their egos to their hearts content. We might get some interesting threads on how good they actually are.

Or even an insult a member section where newbies can sign up and tell member's they're shit.

devo
05-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Hey great idea what say you Si ??

Weaselman
05-01-2008, 07:48 PM
oh oh call it D.I. or dribbling idiots for the uninformed.

But im still in favour of the banning hammer... Free fourum or not im sick of tockleys.

geesexar
06-01-2008, 06:06 AM
ice and others..im still lurkin around..just dont post much...not havin a bike at the mo..well..just feel a bit of a tosser..but rest assured my evil plan is in place for another bike SOOONN[8D][8D]..as for claire...she hasnt posted for ages..guess bein a mum is a pretty fullon job[:0][:0]

suxukifreak
06-01-2008, 07:20 AM
Most of the tossers joined up to MUSCLEBIKE.COM ;) [B)]

Iceman
06-01-2008, 09:35 AM
But....but ..... I joined musclebike.

TurboKat
06-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Nuff said.

Gix11
07-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Gold.

hooligan
07-01-2008, 10:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by devo

So not the I knew her all that well but whatever happened to Clairebear infact there are a few regulars that have gone just wondering if they are ok ??

Claires enjoying being a mum and not riding so much (i sent her a text and asked how she was), so she's not on here so much either.

stevo
08-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Unfortunately it's easy to become a victim of ones sucess... I modded on a forum from start to over 16,000 members untill I got sick of the weak prick running it.

When ya have a good forum it only seems a matter of time before the wankers wanna try and hang out....

While I'm not a big fan of banning every tool, I do subscribe to the public ridicule philiosophy... if ya ignore their shit and slice 'em whenever they open their traps then they get the message soon enough..

So long as the core crew is OK it'll survive... just don't drop ya standards to the level of the fuckwitts... 'cos if ya let 'em drag ya down there they'll beat ya with their experiance.. ;)

Keep up the good work guys and fuck the tossers.....