PDA

View Full Version : Nailed by an Unmarked !

HOS
21-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Kin hell, never knew they had those as "unmarked`s" ? ??
Blacked out windows and fast as fuck 4 wheel drive too !!

I was just playing, this motor comes up fast behind me, open road and we`re off !! 350 Bhpeees worth of "off" in my case. 4 wheeler.

After about 3 miles worth of empty, dry roads with this guy hanging it behind me..... I was suddenly blinded with about 6 blueys on the pursuit car
FUCK IT !!!! NAILED !!!! [xx(]

Slow it down, into kerb, engine off and straight out the car.... shit, arse, bollocks, wank, ......

After a nice chat in the rear seat of said well tasty unmarked I get let off very fuckin lightly. SP30 fixed penalty plus a producer.

Hands up to it. I said sorry. No point arguing. Banged to rights. I was prepared to take it on the chin. "If you can`t do the time, do`nt do the crime" etc..... My fault twice over :
A. I was speeding.
B. I was`nt paying attention to what the car was following me.

I was let off very lightly to say the least. They did like my motor though, kept telling me how nice it was.

My awareness for police cars marked or unmarked is normally borderline sixth sense, but not this time.

What was the police pursuit car you ask ?

It was an 07 Subaru Emprezza turbo sedan in plain black with blacked out windows. I was leaving him on the straights but he was catching me in the twisties. He waited for 3 miles before hauling me. Playing with me for sure.

Gix11
21-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Yea, they do that loads over here mate. The one that I first noticed was a trick SS ute that any boy racer would love to have. They had pulled another ute that had obviously been up for a race. Looked very similar to this:

http://www.autocult.com.au/img/gallery/CARmageddon1827.jpg

Wouldn't place it as a cop hey? Since then there's been all sorts of trick cars.

RSGibbo
21-08-2007, 05:38 AM
They do it all the time, subaru's, evo's....they fly up you arse and see what reaction you do, most of which is you think they dont stand a chance a open the gas, then they throw on the blue lights.....I dont think its fair really, they all drive like complete pricks and get away with it. what can you do eh.....where about did this happen?

catchmeifyoucan
21-08-2007, 06:17 PM
fukin cunts!!! they tried doing it to me a while back when i still had my license, came past me fast in a wrx, tried to drag at a set of lights but i didn't bother cos most cars dont really stand a chance in a stright line... the only reason i knew they were cops cos i saw them pulled over a vn commonwhore about 20 minutes later..

chadams
21-08-2007, 07:05 PM
if any car is giving you grief, just give them the one finger salute at the lights, it always gets them to open up their window. It leaves you with two options:-

1) They are cops - tell them not to drive like fuckwits and you want to know their details so you can lodge a complaint with the states ombudsman. they will just piss off and leave you alone.

2) They are dick heads - slip them a punch to the head, take car keys and ride to closet drain in sight of car, drop keys in drain then give the car another one finger salute.

suxukifreak
21-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Just go out and buy your own cop car.....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/330kw-5-7-chev-V8-VT-commodore-executive-ex-police-car_W0QQitemZ110158647998QQihZ001QQcategoryZ102240 QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gix11
22-08-2007, 11:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by chadams

if any car is giving you grief, just give them the one finger salute at the lights, it always gets them to open up their window. It leaves you with two options:-

1) They are cops - tell them not to drive like fuckwits and you want to know their details so you can lodge a complaint with the states ombudsman. they will just piss off and leave you alone.

2) They are dick heads - slip them a punch to the head, take car keys and ride to closet drain in sight of car, drop keys in drain then give the car another one finger salute.

My mate did that with some boy racers. He's a mad Kiwi and this car load of dickheads kept buzzing his landcruiser he was driving with his wife and kid, so at the lights on Surfers Esplanade they cut in front of him and had to wait. He got out by himself and lent through the driver's window of the car with 5 young blokes in it, turned the car off and threw the keys into the sand on the beach. He then called the driver a Fuckwit and waited for a response. Not one of them said a thing or got out the car, so he got back in his Landcruiser and drove around them. He's a mad looking fucker! They did well to get off that easy.