PDA

View Full Version : ASF Scooter riders :(

Gsxar
27-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh crap..

SCOOTER THEIFS!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(

Scooter luv them / hate them whatever!! But this is going just a little too far.

ASF … A well know name for unique motorcycle modification, of vision of course its misfit loveable members: P
HAS HAD ITS NAME STOLEN..

NOW I’m not a lover of scooters, but working in Motorcycle licensing I have come to accept a lot of people wish to ride and sometimes due to disabilities ect sometimes scooters all they can ride..
But some things can just go to far, we now have a local scooter gang – there pretty scary they hang out together doing laps of the main street, far to cool to acknowledge anyone, turning there nose up a GEARED motorcycle riders lol.[xx(][:0]

Well it’s gone to far now, is Streetfighter scooters the next big thing
They better not get t-shirts[}:)]

quote:Australian Scooter Federation (ASF) Protecting Scooter Riders

The Australian scooter market has grown and become increasingly professional over the last few years giving rise to a group of experienced importers and distributors starting their own organisation, the Australian Scooter Federation (ASF); with this has come new levels of expertise and proficiency in the industry

Rocket
27-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Maybe we could merge with them and do some Rollerball type group rides.

TurboKat
27-12-2007, 10:26 AM
I thought Si was just expanding the umbrella of ASF & because I'm not smart, I assumed it must be a natural progression of the STREETFIGHTER movement to embrace scooters. [:0]
Not wanting to be left out, I went out & bought a 50cc Vespa, have I done the wrong thing? ;)
Can you teach me to ride it JoJo [8)]

Gsxar
27-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Of course I can Turbo:D
, Bring it on down plenty of room in the back yard at work...........will help the BORDEM!!!!! Today is the only day I have to work and I’m sick of it lol.
Well I haven’t actually done any work yet but I’m sick of sitting here if that counts;)
We can have drags I’ll get out the postie bike[:p]

Weaselman
27-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Fucking modern age mods and rockers baby!! Lets get a stompin...

KATO ZX7
27-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Im in for some postie bike drags!!! & some scooter rage. Those in pink beware!