PDA

View Full Version : I want my back button!

Scrapyard
20-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Ok, I've been around this board for a bit. And although there's a lot of great posts, I have one complaint.

Where the hell is my back button!?

I've tried figuring it out myself, with no resolution and it's frankly annoying. Can someone sort me out please.

I'm running IE9 or something around there. When I open the forum from the main page, it opens a new window. I have the addy bar and some tool buttons, but no Back, Foward, refresh, stop buttons.

Is this part of the script? Cause this is the only site it does it to me. Appreciate some help with this one :D

Seifer
20-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Enter the forum using this link from a new webpage:
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/default.asp

fimpBIKES
20-12-2007, 10:54 AM
i have one on my mouse ;)

zx12argh
20-12-2007, 01:28 PM
This post is false advertising - i was expecting shots of little ladies back buttons [:p]

Scrapyard
20-12-2007, 02:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Seifer

Enter the forum using this link from a new webpage:
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/default.asp

Ahh, thanks bud. That did it.

Sorry ZX12. Didn't mean to disapoint ya, [:o)]

BANDITROD
20-12-2007, 03:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

This post is false advertising - i was expecting shots of little ladies back buttons [:p]
you are sick pete but i like ur style lmfao

WATEVR
20-12-2007, 03:19 PM
ah thank god i wasnt the only one bloody one that couldnt work it out!!

Gix11
20-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Sorry Guys. I did it like that ages ago and have never thought about the chnages in browsers since then. If you really want it back I can change it back to a non pop window as normal.

......more work...

I'll do it over Christmas if you want.

BANDITROD
20-12-2007, 07:04 PM
i fixed the prob myself buy opening the forum and then saving it your favorites and prob fixed

Thruan
20-12-2007, 11:34 PM
yeah i did the same thing.. also if u get to the forum and the buttons disapear, hold ctrl and click N.. will open the forum in a new 'normal' page, also 'file' new page will do the same thing i think, but u dont have that menu either i dont think.. try alt..

Scrapyard
21-12-2007, 11:28 AM
No worries Si. Seifer sorted me out. Enjoy your holiday bud. No sense doing extra work when there's well needed rest at hand, LOL.