PDA

View Full Version : just sayin hi....

VIPER
10-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Well I finally got around to signing up here, as I have been lurking
this forum for long enuf and since Stu dropped my name...

I'm James and I'm from Melboredom, just got me a new, er old bike a few weeks back, sadly its been at BikeCraft longer than I've had for :(.

So I'll soon have a 05 busa for sale, sadly, all stock [:I].

As soon as I get my own place, I hope to start with my project, yep
another Hoonda...and hopefully breeding snakes, cant wait to get my
venomous licence so I can get some red belly black snakes.

Thanks for the pics Davo, of your python catch [8D] and Scotty Mac's
coastal carpet (BUSSA), awesome mate.

I hope to see more of your bikes in the flesh soon...

Lat[8]r

Gix11
10-12-2007, 10:04 PM
So you're the geezer that bought his Blade yea? Welcome aboard mate.

VIPER
10-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Yep, guilty [B)]
By the way,still have any calenders and hoodies and stubbie holders left[?][?]

Lat[8]r

Gix11
10-12-2007, 10:42 PM
As always mate. I'll be at Bikecraft on Saturday night for the gig so let me know what you want and I'll bring it down.

BANDITROD
11-12-2007, 08:24 AM
welcome aboard mate be nice to the blade wont ya its a nice machine

KATO ZX7
11-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Greetings to you all. Im another newby to the site. Been watchin long enuff, now im in!!!
I met a few of you guys on the Toy Run Sunday.
My name is Kate, otherwise known as Kato. I currently have a '98'ZX7 under a bit of reconstructo, and a daily rider thats a '96'ZX6.
Hopefully the 7 will be going to your chrissy bash sat nite, if i can just get the hubby to get it going!!!!!!

Pab13
11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome aboard to both of you hope you enjoy the madness

KATO ZX7
11-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Hello to all you fighters im a newy to the group. I currently ride a 96 Speed Triple and love it!! Met a few of you on sunday at willi on the toy run. Hope to see you on sat night at the crissy bash!!

KATO ZX7
11-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Sorry folks that was the hubby, having trouble registering on. You'll get to know him as STELF.

STELF
11-12-2007, 08:18 PM
TOO MANY BEERS!!!
Gotta love it!!!

TurboKat
11-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey Kids, I was the devilishly handsome chap wearing the ASF T shirt that you were talking to on Sundy [8)] (none of the other guys who were wearing ASF shirts could be described as handsome :D)
Trev, you REALLY need to follow your missus' lead & get yourself a Kawasaki or 2, I'm finding her SERIOUSLY attractive with all those GREEN bikes & may just race her off while you're not looking. [:p]
Good to meet you both, see y'all on Sat'dy night eh? Wear your drinking pants (maybe not Kate, don't want to get the baby pissed do we?)

STELF
11-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey turbs i've got a zx9 fighter but it was modified beond repair when some bitch thought i was invisible and pulled out in front of me at 80kms now its spare parts for the missus. Anyway smoke bongs till you shit green!!! cyou sat nite.

VIPER
11-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey Gix11,any chance u could bring down a Med & Lge ASF Hoodie
to confirm size,dont have a measuring tape handy sorry,also 2008 calendar & Stubby Cooler. :D

Lat[8]r

KATO ZX7
11-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Sounds good, bring some t-shirts med-lrg, and car stickers if you can. Fuck it, just bring the shop.Your an angel Gix11!! Dont forget im pregnant and may rip your fucking head off if i dont get what i want.

WATEVR
12-12-2007, 10:34 PM
welcome kato and stelf.

kato i to have a zx7 of 98 vintage that has been fightered, show us some pics of yours!!

Jockney Rebel
12-12-2007, 11:40 PM
welcome to ye olde fighter shoppe

KATO ZX7
13-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Once i find out how to upload pics of my bike i'd be more than happy to show you, i'm a little bit slow when it comes to technology!
But i'll tell you its big, its black and its pure horn!!!!!!

KATO ZX7
13-12-2007, 03:30 PM
By the way, Si, heres a re-post from last nite.
Size XL t-shirt in the "Let the madness begin"and a size "M" in the Ï'm not racist" if youve got them. And if you can squeeze it in a car decal too.
I'd pay good money to see half naked men, so no need to worry if theres no room for your stuff!
Thanks mate.

Z Power
13-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Welcome aboard Kato and Stelf always good to see another zxr

scotty mac
13-12-2007, 06:45 PM
snakes eh. what snakes you got now? there's a few of us here have snakes . congrates on the blade n welcome.

VIPER
13-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Hiya Scotty Mac,thanks for the welcome,sadly no snakes yet,gotta get my own place first so I can start my own [}:)] project,etc... and then the madness begins :D

P.S. who here has snakes [?][?]

STELF
13-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Ive got a bag of em. Theyr made by the natural confectionary co. Not too mention the python in me pants.

scotty mac
13-12-2007, 10:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by VIPER

Hiya Scotty Mac,thanks for the welcome,sadly no snakes yet,gotta get my own place first so I can start my own [}:)] project,etc... and then the madness begins :D

i've heard banditrod has bigone olive[:I].lol.bwhaaaha not sure mate .:D. pretty sure rod's got an olive.

Gix11
14-12-2007, 10:22 AM
The post was all lost by the time I got to it and then I left so I only have a medium and a large shirt with me. Let's see what happens on saturday.

KATO ZX7
14-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Thats cool, i may still be in luck. Welcome to Mexico Si. Lookin forward to meeting you tomorow.

qickdraw
14-12-2007, 09:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by VIPER

Welcome aboard James - glad to see you finally made it! Hope you have years of fun on the 'Blade - don't be too gentle on her now, will ya?!?!

I've got a cute little baby Diamond Python up here in Sydney. I keep meaning tp post a pic... maybe one day......!