PDA

View Full Version : Need an exhaust that is the dogs danglies?

karitsu
10-12-2007, 09:40 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/43603436342916.jpg

need i say any more
www.karitsuperformance.co.uk

fimpBIKES
10-12-2007, 10:40 AM
yes [:P]

sharky
10-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Don't take this the wrong way mate, they're great cans but its a touch of overkill....7 posts about your exhausts. I love things that are a bit outside the normal...(well, except Fimp ;))
Do you ride ? Pics of ya bike ?

karitsu
10-12-2007, 05:36 PM
well apparently you cant email people till you have 10 posts, so another 3 should do it,

yes i have a fireblade that has won numerous shows ...its on my website under honda...

cheers

Seifer
10-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Well tell us about yourself then mate otherwise ur just another salesman to us.

karitsu
11-12-2007, 04:24 AM
what do you need to know.... here are 3 other sites that will tell you everything you need to know.. enjoy..
www.karitsu.co.uk
www.midnightrockers.co.uk
www.plymouthphotography.co.uk

that should keep you busy for a while, and no i aint just a salesman. i would rather be makin things for satisfaction, not selling for need..

Seifer
11-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Mate you obviously don't get it, so no comment. Good luck with the move.

appo
11-12-2007, 12:09 PM
more manufacturers , more competition....
more competition, lower prices......
low prices, more toys for us....
go for it dude, build away...

sharky
11-12-2007, 12:20 PM
quote:what do you need to know.... here are 3 other sites that will tell you everything you need to know.. enjoy
Just trying to help you. We're all mates on here mate, Even if we only talk online and meet up once a year.
So far all we have had is salesman speak....nothing about you or your ride etc....

Seifer
11-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Not trying to stop him building and by the looks of things I may well be a customer. Just find this forum to be better when u know who you are dealing with, I'd prefer to know they were fighter enthusiasts who also had a useful business. Not the other way around.

appo
11-12-2007, 12:29 PM
and not saying anybody is trying to stop him.....!!!
my comment is good onya!! I like what I see, I have no problem with him plugging his product
on here...
Im glad theres another option out there, cos im fucken sick of over priced brand-name shit,
i'd like to ride down the road and NOT see every other bike with the same stuff on it as mine.

Seifer
11-12-2007, 12:39 PM
We seem to click so well hey Appo.

appo
11-12-2007, 12:41 PM
lol......
cant wait till the day comes I finally get on the piss with you cunts!!
fucks it going to be a good night!, day, week!!!

BillyWhizz888
11-12-2007, 12:42 PM
what about Buells :(

may need a custom one to go with the
XXXX and the XX dont forget the huge XXXX which is gonna produce more XXX additional to that all the bling XXXXXXX and bolt on XXX hand made XXX
OH shit..... meant to keep that stum :D

karitsu
11-12-2007, 05:19 PM
calm down,calm down....haaaaaaaaa ha.
ok i am a semi pro photographer, a second degree black belt with 22 years in american Kenpo, i love the 50s music and play drums as well as dj in rock n roll and rockabilly music, i have had a tl1000s, several big dirt bikes, a vfr400 an NS 400, and me old show winner 1998 fireblade with twin high level pipes and just about everything either polished or i have reproduced in titanium, i am 39 years old, i alos have built frames, numerous ammounts of custom work, as i am a fully fledged sheetmetal worker and coded welder, i also will have available many other polished stainless steel items as soon as i find a laser cutter in adelaide, like chain guards heel plates hanging brackets etc... i will be looking for a bike to build as my demonstrator as soon as i am settled, i drink guiness if it is available if not bitter if not bollocks i aint commin out....haaa right anything else you want to know...

sharky
11-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Inside leg ?;)

karitsu
11-12-2007, 05:34 PM
which one....

karitsu
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
anyway....how much do you people pay for the likes of micron, scorpion etc...oh and the company who apparently have it all sewn up in australia..."stain tune".how much are their stainless steel slip ons

Tony Nitrous
11-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Lots of Yoshi pipes out here too,

About $800 a can from the local Suzuki shop who uses the
offical Matt Maladin Distributer, or about half that if
bought in from the US as many are doing. Mate got a FZ1 can
and an SV6 can from the US cheaper than a local shop's can
for JUST the SV.

How's the Migation going ?
Police check? TB test? Aids test? Trade assesment? etc etc etc,
If your coming in on the "points system" your the right age,
less points for over 40.
Lots of us Pom's have been through it. Go for the
"Permanent Resident" visa if you can. Very few restrictions.
Worth the effort.

Why Adelaide ? Don't they have Winters down there ?
Nice and warm up North...;)

Tony.J.

Bear
11-12-2007, 11:37 PM
I've had a guided tour through Staintune's workshops and they really only do stainless round stuff and mass produce. They aim for good quality and more about supplying mass market.
Barret's pipes are the only other Aussie pipe maufactureres that I can think of but they cater for dirt bikes - http://barrettexhausts.com.au/index.htm

Bear
11-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Forgot to add - Staintune have in-house dyno to test with.