PDA

View Full Version : Swan Valley Lunch ride is now January 13th !!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Whizzkid
13-01-2008, 08:11 PM
OIOI rocket, its Leon, met u in april when i was over visitin dad (mel) looks like u had a good day out :) how ya been??? ive just bought my first bike www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7557 dont even have licence yet, should have it by end of month though, having to sell car to fund it, missis aint impressed :D u got msn???? if u have add me on lmgculley@hotmail.co.uk speak soon

Funkenfresh
13-01-2008, 08:45 PM
BW your a cheeky shit!!.. full paparatzi shots!! hahahaha
nice calm lunch it was...

Hagarr
13-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Good turnout. Thanx to the out of towners for the great roads. Sorry for riding like a grandma but oh well I had the skirt on today. Great to see an array of bikes from oldskool to new. Ya gotta luv the Gixxer1400 exhaust though Man did that sound KOOL!

Gix11
13-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Woah! What a day. 2 big group meetings around the country. I'm digging this. Nice work boys and girls.

13-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks to everyone involved today. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend a Sunday. Nice roads, nice weather and a bit of skylarking at traffic lights. Hopefully i will catch a few of you tomorrow night. Till then,

Jeremy

BillyWhizz888
13-01-2008, 10:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by leonidas

OIOI rocket, its Leon, met u in april when i was over visitin dad (mel) looks like u had a good day out :) how ya been??? ive just bought my first bike www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7557 dont even have licence yet, should have it by end of month though, having to sell car to fund it, missis aint impressed :D u got msn???? if u have add me on lmgculley@hotmail.co.uk speak soon

well fcuk me its the young bloke :D

debaser
13-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Yes indeed thanks to all who organized today. Was good to put faces to names and bikes. Looking forward to the next day out. Inspired to tidy my bike up a bit after seeing the quality of some the rides. Good mix of bikes too.

Watto
14-01-2008, 08:55 AM
yep def good to catch up fellas - yep that 1400 exhaust sounded the tits:D

britfighter
14-01-2008, 09:30 AM
hey ho you lot looks like you had a great turn out of bikes just got back this am from blighty looking to get bike sorted asap catch u all soon hopefully

kookaburra
14-01-2008, 10:19 AM
was a great day guys me and the witch had a ball hopefully i will have the fighter back on the road for the next one .
thanks to all who organised it

BillyWhizz888
14-01-2008, 12:05 PM
remember the 2nd Sunday of the month is fighter day

Book it, add it, tell them women they are divorced for the day..
but can meet us for lunch on the way back [8D]
unless like the witch you wanna ride along ;)

Rocket
14-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Gidday Leon. Good to see you're on two wheels.

I have to say that was the best ride to date. Thanks to Billywhizz for picking such a great route.
Sorry about being so packed and the food being so slow at the Iron Bark, we'll pick a better venue next time.
Cheers to everyone who came along and a special thanks to those who brought friends. I think we had 18 bikes (plus a few people who met us at the pub) which was awesome !
Besides a CBR600 losing it's coolant, there were no problems at all. No one got lost, no one lagged behind, no one got booked.
Even though there was a couple of dirt excursions (Wire Witch went into the gravel and Watto followed, obviously too focused on her arse!) no one crashed which is even more important.

I managed to get my ambitions mixed up with my abilities a couple of times on O'Brien Rd and had a couple of moments (blessed be the six spot caliper) but all in all it was fast and fun.

What a day !

Watto
14-01-2008, 08:13 PM
all i can say is kooka ur a lucky man;)

kookaburra
17-01-2008, 01:41 PM
cheers watto i know i'm lucky . but when they were talking about target fixation they were talking about trees , gravel and kerbs not my missus ass LOL .