PDA

View Full Version : I aint racist.. I'll race anyone :-)

BillyWhizz888
30-11-2007, 10:35 AM
A tourist walked into a Sydney curio/antique shop.

After looking around for a while, he noticed a very life-like bronze statue of a rat.

It had no price tag, but it was so striking that he decided to buy it anyway.

He took it to the owner and said: 'How much is this bronze rat?'

The owner replied: Its $12 for the rat, and $100 for the story.

The tourist gave the owner his $12 and said: I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story.

As he walked off down the street, he noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the sewers and begun following him.

This was a little disconcerting, so he started to walk a little faster, but within a couple of blocks the swarm of rats had grown to hundreds, and they were all squealing and screeching in a very menacing way.

He increased his speed and ran on towards Watson Bay beach, and as he ran, he looked behind him and saw the rats now numbered in their MILLIONS, and they were running faster and faster.

By now very concerned, he ran down to the pier and threw the bronze rat far out into the water.

Amazingly, the millions of real rats jumped into the water after it and were all drowned.

The man walked back to relate all this to the shop owner, who said, Ah, you’ve come back for the story then?

No, said the tourist.
I came back to see if you've got a bronze Muslim Fundamentalist Cleric, a couple of Asians, a Poof, and anything Aboriginal.

appo
30-11-2007, 10:46 AM
lol!!!!

while on the topic of abbos.......
im currently on a job on Groot eylandt (gulf of carpentaria)
there is a riot happening here at the moment between the abbos and coppers!! cops caught a black fella smuggling in 5 bottle of bundy and have confiscated them, the blacks are throwing rocks at the coppers
as im typing this, they have slashed all the cop cars tyres and smashed the windows, cops are use tear gas and pepper spray.
quite funny really!!! theres a few abbos roling around on the ground screaming!! another has been tazered I think, looks like he's not enjoying that very much!! starting to hot up here!! guns should be drawn soon!! oh... i love where my job takes me!!!

zx12argh
30-11-2007, 12:40 PM
What do you do for a living now appo?

By the way why do they call black fellas boongs?

Because thats the noise they make when you hit them with a bull bar.

appo
30-11-2007, 12:47 PM
commercial diver.

if you want to come up here and call them boongs you can!!!
i wouldnt personally recommended it thou!!!!:D

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/91192477814263.JPG

zx12argh
30-11-2007, 12:52 PM
that sounds like a cushy office job mate ;)

appo
30-11-2007, 12:56 PM
if you call my office out on the water...then I guess it is!!
"satellite internet" if this is were you a leading??????
but at the moment im pinching BHP's wireless while im doing my reports!!