PDA

View Full Version : Rego?

damo1
13-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Just noyiced today that the blade is out of rego and by just over three months so the question is this.

*Do you have to get a blue slip [?][?]

Im pretty sure you do but since it aint my fault(well not relly)
Do i still have to do it.[?]

We moved and i changed all the paper work over to the new address ie licenses/regos all the stuff but didnt get a renewal in the post so thats sort of how it aint my fault[:I]

No big deal just wondered if any body may have had the same problem before.

hooligan
13-08-2007, 03:49 PM
I got my blue slip done by a car mechanic. Seemed be less concerned (or eneducated)about mods, and more concerned that it was "roadworthy". Which was fine by me, cos i got my blueslip.

slamdog
13-08-2007, 04:01 PM
see if you lived in NZ you wouldn't have to worry about that shit mate ;)

damo1
13-08-2007, 04:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

I got my blue slip done by a car mechanic. Seemed be less concerned (or eneducated)about mods, and more concerned that it was "roadworthy". Which was fine by me, cos i got my blueslip.

Yeah i use a car guy to;)

Ive spoken to the guru Exben and its a definate for a bluey:(

Sounds like an excuse to do some work to the poor old girl now, i feel a plan coming together:D

Jockney Rebel
13-08-2007, 05:12 PM
id fail it coz it was orange[potentially fatal to oncomin drivers]:Dony kiddin:)
btw can u get a car guy to do ur rwc or does it have to be a bike shop >>>>>>

Docktor
13-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Car roady places who have the ticke for bikes can do em. Sooo, not all mechanics can do a cycle. and yep. 3 months is screwed date.

damo1
13-08-2007, 06:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

id fail it coz it was orange[potentially fatal to oncomin drivers]:Dony kiddin:)
btw can u get a car guy to do ur rwc or does it have to be a bike shop >>>>>>

The guy ive used previous just checks the lights all work and the horn has a look at the tyres checks the numbers match takes your $43(i think from memory) and see you next time;)

Hense the fact ill be going back this time last time i went didnt even have a mirror just said id be fitting it later its coming from os and he said no dramas but if anybody asked it had one on it when i checked ;)oh fuck did i just say that out loud[:0]

Jimmy if your talking about just a pink slip anybody can do them thats registered to.

WATEVR
13-08-2007, 10:52 PM
fuck me that all sounds hard you just pay one lot of rego over the net here no slips no shit!!!

damo1
14-08-2007, 03:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by WATEVR

fuck me that all sounds hard you just pay one lot of rego over the net here no slips no shit!!!

What even if its been out of rego for a period of time[?]

WATEVR
14-08-2007, 03:34 PM
same thing mine was out for about 18 months when i raced then repaired it and that is all i had to do no checks nothing just pay the rego and a $12 renewal fee,sweet as!!!

even when you transfer rego as i did when i moved here from vic it was amatter of enigine/ frame no. check and bobs your auntie.

damo1
14-08-2007, 05:09 PM
12 Bucks is that it[:0]

Fuck me mines about 500 and something all up thats the green slip pink slip and the actual rego fee:([xx(]

but im pretty sure its close to that in Vic now they have that stupid 50$ levey they have to pay[?]would that be right[?]

WATEVR
14-08-2007, 06:02 PM
thats 12 (late fee) plus what ever rego is about 165 if you pay 3 monthly

damo1
14-08-2007, 07:55 PM
so $165 x 4= $660 thats more than NSW[:0]

WATEVR
14-08-2007, 09:17 PM
i think that it is less than that if you pay for a full 12 months about 500 and something with out digging up and old rego paper