PDA

View Full Version : busa/b-king window clutch cover

Deano
14-11-2007, 06:49 PM
thats right pimps and pro's.

everyones favourite clutch window is back. as you can see fitted to a busa and therefore i beleive a b-king clutch cover.

this is an exchange unit so i would need your cover back.

they are more work to fit than the gsxr covers therefore they will be $330 fitted or $230 unfitted

cover is paint stipped around the welding area and ready to be polished, repainted or powdercoated.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/235510603290065.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/235510603257816.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/235510603246757.JPG

ozkat
14-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Deano, if you can fit a lockup clutch behind that you will have a very large market.

Deano
14-11-2007, 07:36 PM
not sure mate. booster gave me some measurements of the lock up and it is nearly the outside dia of the window itself. to big to fit the window in with the oring etc.

i think you will get the lock up behind it no worries but if you want to take out the clutch plates then it wont fit.

i should send it to booster to try it on one of his bikes to see exactly what the go is for lock ups.

TurboKat
14-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Are you doing the welding on these yourself now Deano?

EXBEN
14-11-2007, 08:16 PM
They also go into CBR1000RR covers nicely.;)

Deano
14-11-2007, 08:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

Are you doing the welding on these yourself now Deano?

not at the moment mate. tried to weld cast the other day and it just turned to porosity. got to be something i am doing wrong.

exben - thats good news mate, might have to keep my eye out for one of those covers aswell

suxukifreak
14-11-2007, 08:50 PM
I know a few guys that would like a 1400 cover if you can do one.
Around $1000 from the OS guys. [V]

Deano
14-11-2007, 09:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

I know a few guys that would like a 1400 cover if you can do one.
Around $1000 from the OS guys. [V]

i will have a look at it des. all depends on the cover itself

suxukifreak
14-11-2007, 09:07 PM
The trouble with the cover is its not flat. [V]

Let me know. :)

BANDITROD
09-10-2008, 05:29 PM
hey i reckon tony should get one of these for his b-king

oldskool
09-10-2008, 09:40 PM
how much for a GSXR one Deano?

Deano
10-10-2008, 06:12 AM
pm sent

BANDITROD
10-10-2008, 08:35 PM
i cant believe you are having trouble moving these when they are this cheap

10-10-2008, 10:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

D'Ya Reckon,i was thinkin he should get 1 for his Yamaha Virago...give yourself an uppercut Rod.That was possibly the Gayest comment ever to be posted on ASF,who made you a fuckin moderationer.Probly best you just Log Out and become a viewer.That'll save the Internet Police chasing you as a potential prospecting Bumrooter.Coz no doubt your already on their list.[:X]
Its ok Tiger,i'm just extracting thy piss;)

ozkat
10-10-2008, 10:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

D'Ya Reckon,i was thinkin he should get 1 for his Yamaha Virago...give yourself an uppercut Rod.That was possibly the Gayest comment ever to be posted on ASF,who made you a fuckin moderationer.Probly best you just Log Out and become a viewer.That'll save the Internet Police chasing you as a potential prospecting Bumrooter.Coz no doubt your already on their list.[:X]

Strange you say that Davo, i was talking to a good friend earlier and well "Smack my arse and call me Cindy" He said exactly the same thing.

BANDITROD
11-10-2008, 09:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by davo

well ok then i wont be offering you a bed in my tent at the next AFR you little thongless hobo

its ok tiger im just taking the piss ;)