PDA

View Full Version : unsaneth returnth

unsane
08-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Sup ladies,:D

Just dropping in to say hi. Havent had my Geep on the road since before the fools run, so been trying to avoid bike culture (you guys, culture?:D) as its torture to think about riding when i can't. A mate from germany goes thru the same thing if he cant ride, avoids bike thinking, so im not crazy...your the one thats crazy!

Anyway, trying to get off my arse and do something with my geep, got things to do, just been very lazy. I think ive drank and smoked away the memeory that i couldnt make it to the fools run...oops..*gulp..toke*..um what was i saying? hehe.

So anything big happened in the streetfighter world? nuclear powered fighters a reality yet?[:o)]

TurboKat
08-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Welcome back Benn, get off your fat arse & finish the GeePeeZee FFS :(.... Oh yeah, & book tickets for the Island while you're at it. ;)

Iceman
09-08-2007, 12:38 AM
Welcome back slacker. It sound like my GS gets riden more than your geep, it's done about 30k's since the fools run.

Gix11
09-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Thought you'd gone missing mate. Do what Turbokat says (well in his post anyway, not on a general everyday basis as I'd hate to think what he'd get you doing).

unsane
09-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Hey dudes,

Ice, thats good news! Sweet, will have a look around for a thread/pics. Turbofat/si cant commit to anything "book me room, ill be there..honest" lol. Want to finish geep in one last go. Have to check with a dude about motor for zx7r and if i cant get it, will sorta solve a parts cache "catch 22" of what to do with each project (so i know if i can hack some things and not regret it later). Will post up a pic of what im thinking ZpG soon. I will call it, the unsaneatron..or maybe not. :)

Wheres the supreme chalkmeister? still got the GPZ?