PDA

View Full Version : Moving Moving

WarHound
02-11-2007, 08:13 AM
Hey guys. I have been a bit of dead space and a lurker over recent times, I moved in with some friends and lived the single life for some months with just a bike 2 guitars, a PC and a pile of black clothes. Not much net access. Now I am with girlfriend and she has net access so I have some but limited access to the net for the past couple of months. We have decided to take the plunge and got a house together in Ormeau. I start moving this week and I am now looking for a decent broadband deal. I would prefer unlimited downloads and broadband and I have done a check and the place doesnt have cable access, I am looking for one of those 15-20 gig 5 emails kinda ADSL deals for a cheap as possible. So anyone have some suggestions fire the them off to me here or email. Thanks and looking forward to finally getting settled somewhere and getting back to the bike and other important stuff like becoming a paid member and getting Grendel back on stage. We have a couple of gigs coming up in December .. One at the Jube in the Valley and an all ages one in the works with Hollow and State of Intergrity, I will keep you posted on gigs .. I would be very cool to see a bunch of fighters parked outside a pub again sometime soon 8)
See ya
Mark

appo
02-11-2007, 09:53 AM
geez dude.... you should of just been happy with the bike and 2 guitars..!!!

WATEVR
02-11-2007, 09:35 PM
search whirlpool.net it is a web site for comparing all the adsl plans which you can get connected to your house

GaNDaLF
03-11-2007, 08:05 AM
What he said....