PDA

View Full Version : Rewiring Switchblocks

Docktor
07-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey Yas, I am re wiring late model gsxr 750 switchblocks to the 91 gix. i have the pdf manuals but it blurs out before I can read the colours on it. Can anyone help out ? Would rather play the colour game than sit there trying to work it all out

Cheers

Deano
07-08-2007, 10:11 PM
how late model mate?

doing the same with k4 left switch block

if you pull apart the sitch block and see where all the wires go it isn't that hard to work out.

the only differece is the hazards i think and also clutch switch but just bin that one.

i got a pdf of a k2 loom that you can read easy enough if it helps

Docktor
08-08-2007, 03:46 PM
its a 97 srad set of blocks. i didnt really wanna sit there and cross reference wires but I guess i gotta. All good deano. I am doin it this arvo. Let ya know how it goes. i dont need to worry about hazards thank christ.

pt
08-08-2007, 06:22 PM
i have a pretty clear srad600 manual. is it gonna be of use?

Docktor
08-08-2007, 07:17 PM
wouldnt mind a pic of the wiring if its not too much hassle pete

xb12r @ optusnet.com.au

pt
08-08-2007, 11:18 PM
ok you want a screenshot of the good manuals colour list off the wiring diagram? the bugger is copyright locked so i can't just send you the page[V]

Docktor
09-08-2007, 05:26 AM
That should work, I have the right switchblock sorted. The horn is stuffin me up coz the old gix loom has wires comin out the middle of it but the new one rewires thru the plug then to the horn, If i set it up ol school gix way I have a wire left over. Brain broke ast night sussin it out and now I are 25 mins late for work but fuck em.