PDA

View Full Version : trailer trash birth control

speeddemon
25-10-2007, 09:27 PM
After having their 11th child, a trailer trash couple 'on welfare of course' decided that their family finally was big enough, their monthly check wasn't big enough for them to rent a bigger trailer, and they were both too lazy to go get a job.

So the husband went to the doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem, but it was kind of expensive.

The doctor then explained that a less costly alternative method of birth control was to go home, get a large firecracker, put it in an empty beer can, light it, then hold the can up to his ear quickly and count to 10 very fast.

The deadbeat said to the doctor, 'I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a lit firecracker in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me.'

'Trust me, it will do the job', said the doctor.

So the man went home, got a big firecracker, dropped it in a beer can, lit it, and quickly held the can up to his ear and began to rapidly count: '1, 2, 3, 4, 5,' at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and then he continued counting on his other hand.....

Learnatic
27-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Excellent