PDA

View Full Version : My Son and daughters first ride

devo
21-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey all just thought I would share with you my joy in seeing my Kids actually ride a motorcycle for the first time.
Picked up a lttle dirt bike for me kids to learn how ta ride and was surprised how quickly they pick up on it.
My daughter went well no falls and a good little rider she is as she says Hooked.
My boy on the other hand [V] Well he rode excellent you should have seen the look in his eyes just went hard from the start and a couple of falls but here is the [V] part. we were going to head home so i said ok switch it off and push it home roughly about 300 metres of bitumen and a beautiful right hander then into the couldersac where we live well as soon as my mrs said switch it off and went to get him off the little Bastard Hammered it like he was running from the law and leaned like a demon into the bend and rode home now he could have been killed or seriously hurt so after the big arsekicking i gave him for doing it and all his child excuses well he is a six year old I said anyway so how did it feel hookin into that bend and the reply from this little tear away was IT FELT FRIGGIN GREAT fuck it's hard to stay mad at em for long aint it [^]

HueyonaBlade
21-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah its an awsome feeling M8 kids on bikes (while they listen to you )
are really cool I get a buz out of watching my little bloke put around

BOHEMION
21-10-2007, 09:46 PM
HAHA nice one mate!

BANDITROD
21-10-2007, 10:03 PM
ha ha sounds like my young bloke its hard to stay mad at them for something that you would have done as a child isnt it mate good luck have fun with him mate:D

fimpBIKES
21-10-2007, 11:52 PM
nice one, the next stoner?

just as a matter of fact
my motorcycle is customly ergonomically engineered to prevent such events from ever arising ;)

Benz
22-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Like father, like son.........
Devo, you'll have to get him some knee sliders, and keep the missus at a "safe" distance.

appo
22-10-2007, 12:21 PM
well done devo.... I also gave my missu's
her first lesson in motorbikes yesterday!!
we got her a small 200cc dirtbike to muck around on...
she took to it really well....
now she doesnt complain too much when I spend money on bikes!!!
method to the madness!!!

zx12argh
22-10-2007, 12:47 PM
I bet you had to wipe a tear from your eye mate ;)

pt
22-10-2007, 07:44 PM
coool. i crashed into a tree my first ride so theyre doing better than me already!