PDA

View Full Version : Dickhead behaviour

gibbo
02-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Sunday morning and the phone rings, g'day says I, hey says eldest son (21 in 4 weeks )what you doing. Not much I say trying to find a good excuse to not go in to work, how about you? Well,I'm in Geelong hospital, had a bit of an accident he says.
He went to watch the afl grand final at his mates place down at the beach ( Rye ) after watching Geeloong win and drinking a shitload of booze they decide to catch thr ferry across to Geelong and join in the celebrations, the whole town was going off he says.
Decided to climb the side of a building to get a look at what was ahead, 3 storeys up and hanging onto the side of said building when he sees the cops coming toward him, hmm, better get down, so he does, just a bit faster than he went up. Splat onto the footpath, left foot bruised to fuck and swolen, right foot the same except he also broke his heel, bruised arse, crushed vertebrae in spine. The cops just watched and walked off, so his mates get him to hospital where he still is waiting for the doctors to decide whether or not to operate or put him in a brace for a couple of months as the break is unstable so might damage his spinal cord. All in all pretty lucky really, can't wait for him to recover so I can kick his arse[}:)]

evad
02-10-2007, 07:42 PM
shit gibbo, thats not the kind of call you look forward to, hope he gets well soon!!![:0][:0][:0]

Large
02-10-2007, 08:03 PM
You might have to help him wipe for a month or two it before you get a chance to kick it

gibbo
02-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah he will be fine. There is no way I'm going to be wiping his arse, he can go outside and drag it on the ground like the dog does!

zx12argh
02-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Shit no good mate - but shouldn't be too hard to kick that arse... not like he'll be moving quick for a while.
Wishin a speedy recovery mate.

BOHEMION
02-10-2007, 10:22 PM
hope he heals up good mate. No good having a bad back from when your in ya early 20's.[B)] Could have been worse i guess. Tell him to start watching more biking movies and less spider man

WATEVR
02-10-2007, 10:51 PM
mate i hope he heals up alright as boh said bad backs and being young arent a good thing. and you thought that changing nappy days where over!!

Iceman
03-10-2007, 12:30 AM
A chip of the old block I'd say. lol :D

latheboy
03-10-2007, 06:35 AM
Bahahahaha ... yep dickhead .. hope his drinking arm is ok for his 21st... get him a porta poty and leave it in his room for him :D .. Kinda reminds me of me .. sep i dont break ..
The doc is going to tell him he has to swim to build up some strenght in the back so go to clark rubber and buy him a kiddy pool for the back yard ;)..
He'll be alright ,still young enought to heal .. hope he gets better soon before you forget why he needs an arse kickin[}:)];)

fimpBIKES
03-10-2007, 07:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by Large

You might have to help him wipe for a month or two it before you get a chance to kick it

yeah, thats the weirdest feeling...

his back'll be fine boh
i did a vertebra in 2001 and i seem to get around alright ;)

fuckin' cops, poor form!

TurboKat
03-10-2007, 10:38 PM
You can't blame the lad for wanting to let off a bit of steam Gibbo, it must be a cunt of a life having to live with you. :D

_M_
04-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Well im 22 and my spine is fused to my hips and I still go hell to leather (play league, union, cricket and ride) so he will be fine after the ass whoppin'

gibbo
05-10-2007, 01:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

You can't blame the lad for wanting to let off a bit of steam Gibbo, it must be a cunt of a life having to live with you. :D
Oi, watch it cunt [}:)], I'm the easiest going bloke you'll ever meet :(, do you hear me or do I have to pay you a visit to remind you how nice a fella I really am [B)] [V]

Weaselman
08-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Man i can relate... im sitting here typing in a full brace after breaking my C7 in my neck when my duke and i hit a roo near oberon.

Next time if your going to climb things you need a bubble wrap suit

Large
08-10-2007, 04:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Man i can relate... im sitting here typing in a full brace after breaking my C7 in my neck when my duke and i hit a roo near oberon.

So you thinking about chopping up the duc and making a streetfighter?

latheboy
08-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Dont worry about it ... Jen (my girl ) has broken 2 bones in her neck and has compression factures that she'll have for ever .. Same type of thing too , she hit the deck after a fall rock climbing ... RAD ..
So whens his 21st .. do we all get an invite ?????

Weaselman
08-10-2007, 08:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

So you thinking about chopping up the duc and making a streetfighter?

hehehe I got a GPZ fighter... There is nothing left of the duke... After i hit the roo both me and the bike went into a steel upright holding up the armco

gibbo
08-10-2007, 09:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

Dont worry about it ... Jen (my girl ) has broken 2 bones in her neck and has compression factures that she'll have for ever .. Same type of thing too , she hit the deck after a fall rock climbing ... RAD ..
So whens his 21st .. do we all get an invite ?????
21st is on hold for a while, your girl can come but in the interest of maintaining the standards you have to stay away [:X]
How was the ride yesterday?

latheboy
08-10-2007, 10:05 PM
I guess your right .. dont want the low life hanging round .. [}:)];)
We had a fuckin rockun day .. the only problems we had were fucktards in cars and one guy looking at his GPS while on the way up to olinda in the twisties , must have been waiting for it tell him when to turn the corner :(
Have fun at work?[xx(]

gibbo
08-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Still here mate, work that is [V]