PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Frozzie

Frozzie
01-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi all, after much procrastinating and due to a few members nagging me to log on, I finally took the plundge and signed up. I thought that a little introduction would be fitting as a first post, so here goes!

For those who don't know me, I have a m/c accessories business, and building street fighters or simply modifying bikes, is what I have been doing for the last 25 years, for leisure and now full time as a business.

I am a keen rider (always have been from the time I could keep my balance on 2 wheels), and love to ride as often as I can, but can't do it as much as I would like to due to business commitments, but every minute on the bike is pure enjoyment!

I am also the MCC of NSW Northern Rivers delegate, tackling Councils to fix our roads and make them safer for motorcyclists and other road users, after all, we have some of the best roads in Oz, (in terms of scenery, maybe not in terms of actual roadworthiness).

For those wishing to experience the top east of NSW, I also run a B&B, obviously biker friendly, and can take you along on some of the best rides in the area.

I think that this is a good summary of myself for now, I might reveal more as time goes by, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

Jockney Rebel
01-09-2007, 06:38 PM
FROZZIE HEADING UP TO TAMWORTH NEXT MONTH WHERES YER B+B MATE ?

Frozzie
01-09-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm a bit further North than Tamworth, I'm in between Byron Bay and Lismore. I'm right in the middle of the rainforest, our property is probably on of the rare ones which hasn't been cleared, so we get a whole lot of wildlife around, some rare species have made our neck of the woods home, its a little corner of paradise, if you have time to sare, it's worth the trip up here!

Rates are $135.00 per night per couple, which includes breakfast, the cottage has a double bed and a fold out sofa which can sleep another 2. If you want to come solo, it's $100 per night and we don't have any minimum nights stay. There are no cooking facilities, but my better half cooks wonderful meals (3 courses $30).

Jockney Rebel
01-09-2007, 10:40 PM
wicked mate me and the missus may well check it out ill pm you once ive nailed the details

Gix11
02-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Welcome aboard Frozzie. Who put you on to us mate? Was it Terry?

barknmad
03-09-2007, 01:03 PM
G'day, good to see you.
Beautiful countryside there. 8^)