PDA

View Full Version : RAFFLE NOW ON, GET IN QUICK

BillyWhizz888
26-07-2007, 09:39 AM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l96/BillyWhizz888/MADBike2007.jpg

On behalf of the MAD ride charity committee and Shenton Park Rehabilitation Hospital and REDS Spinal Research

http://www.madride.org/

To purchase tickets online you will be required to register on the forum

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00

Otherwise tickets will be available from Fraser Motorcycles from next week

http://www.frasermotorcycles.com.au/Ver05/fm_perth.php

The 2007 MAD Ride Grand Prize is here!!

The 2006 M.A.D Ride Committee in co-operation with FRASERS MOTORCYCLES take great pleasure in announcing this year’s Grand Prize.

With massive thanks to FRASERS MOTORCYCLES , DUCATI AUSTRALIA, ALPINESTARS, Fastgir1 Racing and ALL Of Caseys Sponsors we, the MAD Committee of 2007 are very proud to present to you another world class one of a kind motorbike.

A MASSIVE thank you to Colin, Bronwyn and Casey Stoner for their more than generous donations of time, autographs and gear. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and cheer Casey on at every round!

A special thanks to Chris Burke at B Components and Steve from RatedR Bike Parts for their donations.

Valued at over $35 000, i am sure you will agree, as you all did last year, that again, this is an absolutely awesome prize...

So without further adieu The MAD Ride Inc. proudly presents to you...

The # 27, The Casey Stoner 2007 Moto GP Replica Ducati 999

We will release more pictures after the Grand Unveiling at Frasers in the coming weeks.

This one of a kind and exciting prize comes complete with the following package:

* A Signed, Casey Stoner Moto GP Replica Ducati 999. incl ALL on road costs

* A Nolan, 2007 Casey Stoner Replica Helmet!

* A set of Signed Team Ducati Apparel!

* A pair of Oakley Square O Sunnies

* A Shell, Oil’s Products Package.

* An ALPINESTARS Package (TBA, but is sounding VERY exciting, and i mean VERY let’s hope they come through)

(Alpinestars have offered us the most unbelievable package that you could EVER dream of, but as they are in the USA and we haven’t received their donation yet i am afraid i can't reveal what it is lest it doesn’t turn up, but ask around you might hear the rumours, they are true, but we haven’t got the boxes in front of us...yet! So stay tuned.)

* A Bridgestone package (TBA)

* I'm afraid we won’t be throwing in anything from Marlboro, but we will buy you a beer.

* The Bike itself is a 2006 Ducati 999, the Last of the great 999's and a bike Australian, Troy Bayliss rode to take the 2006 World SBK Championship. The 999 also won the World SBK Championship in 2003 and 2004.

The bike is described as:

A MODEL OF PERFORMANCE AND STYLE

The press has called the Ducati 999 the best-ever twin cylinder engine (MotorCycle News, the leading European motorcycle magazine). A peek under the fairing shows just how advanced this motorcycle is and the design focuses on rider ergonomics, making maintenance simpler by reducing overall complexity and, above all, offering top-notch performance.

The new 999 has already been defined as "simply the best V-twin".

It is innovative enough to stand apart from the competition. It is born to race. It is born to win.

The world's most exclusive, most successful twin has donned new clothing. The new 999 is closer than ever in looks to the bikes that dominate so many SBK championships worldwide. And its characteristic tubular trellis frame now embraces an engine that was the exclusive reserve of the S series in 2004. This means that the 124 HP 999 of last year now produces an incredible 140 HP. The 999 is also lighter and boasts a new fairing that is more aerodynamic, as well as a new race-inspired swing arm that is derived directly from Ducati's legendary racing machines. Ducati's answer to the growing demand for ever more powerful, ever more race-inspired sports bikes has hit this already tumultuous market segment like a bombshell. Ever since it was introduced two years ago, the 999 has inspired exponential growth in the Superbike scene and proved a fantastic success on the world's racing circuits. In these last two years the 999 has been continuously updated with sophisticated technical solutions that have kept it constantly in front of the competition.

Pumping out 140 hp at 9,750 rpm and 11.1 kgm (80.3 lb-ft) of torque at 8,000 rpm with a smoothness that makes riding sheer pleasure this bike is certain to blow your mind.

The MAD Ride Casey Stoner Replica is a World First Casey Stoner Ducati Street bike and comes with the following specs as procured by MAD Inc. It IS the only one of its kind in the world and it is a true collectors item.

* Custom Paint Job by Vitech Refinishing, who also painted last years #27 Team LCR Honda. This years stickers were very kindly donated by Stripemaster.

* CRG levers

* Termignoni Exhaust Pipes

* Bridgestone Tyres

* Custom Brake fluid reservoir cap, custom race style oil cap

* We are working tirelessly to procure as many aftermarket race parts (street legal of course) for this bike, even though it doesn’t really need it (being a Ducati after all!) rest assured we will continue to look and ask for donations that will only improve this machine.

Special thanks goes out to Fastgir1 without whom this replica would not have happened, she is the person who sourced the entire prize. Well done Colleen! (round of applause!)

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM NOW AND AT FRASERS MOTORCYCLES NEXT WEEK

Tickets are limited to 10000 ONLY and are $20.00 each.

Last we year we sold 1000 tickets in less than 24 hours, many people were disappointed they missed out, i suggest you get in quick because even with 10000 tickets thats only 2 or so tickets for every member of Perth Street Bikes. Some people will be buying many, so crack open the piggy bank and grab some before they are gone. Remember, its for a very good cause.

Also, being the only one of its kind in the world we are expecting international attention. We would of course like to see the bike stay in Perth!

ALL Proceeds to the MAD Ride Fund to benefit Spinal Injury Research and Rehabilitation.

The Bike will be on display at FRASERS throughout August and September and also be at the MAD Ride on the 23rd of September for the drawing of the winner

The raffle will be drawn at 2pm at the MAD Ride 23rd September 2007.

Click here to visit the thread.--> http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1162613856

To purchase tickets online you will be required to register on the forum

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00

No member of the MAD Ride Committee or the PSB Staff are eligible to enter!

National and International Freight costs to be paid for bythe winner, MAD Inc, will not pay for freight outside of the Perth Metro Area.

Permit No. LS 036042 – Permit Holder C. Phillips 04 111 555 60 on behalf of The Making A Difference Ride Inc.

Closing date for sales: 23.09.07 – Draw Date 23.09.07 – Raffle Results 04 111 555 60 or www.makingadifferenceride.org

Results published in “The Sunday Times” (public notices) 30.09.07

For other details please contact myself

Please feel free to pass on the information, the charity is a wonderful cause

BEST OF LUCK

Watto
26-07-2007, 02:03 PM
i just got the winning ticket:D[:p]

BillyWhizz888
27-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Bump

cmon guys a good cause, and a good excuse to visit WA and ride the baby back :D

TurboKat
27-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey Mel, do they ring or mail the winner or just publish it in the Sundy times? Coz there's no way I'll ever remember to check the paper on that date.

Phill
28-07-2007, 08:05 AM
OK Billy, Ive got a couple of tickets on the way.
Now how comfy is that seat? Its a long ride home!! ( I Wish)
Phill

gibbo
28-07-2007, 08:43 AM
I'm trying Mel, when I try to add item to cart all I get is a blank screen, and yes I have registered

BillyWhizz888
28-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Gibbo ask Phill what he did compare notes

I cannot get into that section (banned) as I am a committee member and it wont let me do the deed

I can only think you need to possible register your account details?
keep trying mate

Tone
28-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Gibbo...I registered to the site then said my hellos.I then ordered a ticket but opted to put the $20 into the nominated account with my user ID number as the reference.If you do this make sure you go to Westpac with the ID number as they only accept digits as a reference,not your name.
Nice site to,by the way.

BillyWhizz888
28-07-2007, 05:40 PM
GO HERE

LETS YOU IN WITHOUT JOINING

TurboKat
29-07-2007, 12:21 PM
So Billy, do they contact you direct if you're the winner or what?

gibbo
29-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Thanks Mel, I worked it out in the end, my usualy incredible computer skills temporarily deserted me[:I]

BillyWhizz888
29-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Yes, but beleive me the results will be posted as soon as I get back
anyone fancy coming over? penty of free accomadation and flights are cheap as chips with tiger????

BillyWhizz888
30-07-2007, 10:16 PM
BUMP

c'mon ads $20 for $33K worth of 999 and 8K worth of bling on top

get those tickets ordered [:p]

Gix11
30-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry Mel, but that is the worst set up ever. I've tried twice to get tickets and the page just comes up blank. I know it's not your fault mate, but if I can't fathom it and I design sites for a job then I'm sure other people are having problems also.

gibbo
30-07-2007, 10:47 PM
I had the same problem but it worked in the end, or at least I paid some money for something.

BillyWhizz888
31-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Sorry everyone who is having trouble

You must note your username or member ID when making payment.
Accout name : The Making A Difference Ride Inc
BSB : 036231
Account Number : 252592
Bank : Westpac
You must note your username or member ID when making payment
Have you registered?

IF NOT

try this link

or send an e-mail to info@madride.org and voice concerns
there isnt any complaining from regular site / forum members so I can only guess its because you are coming in from an external source

please try again...

On the other hand I will have hard ticket sales available shortly and can post when they are in my sweaty hands,

Thanks

BillyWhizz888
02-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Bump

BillyWhizz888
05-08-2007, 01:41 AM
bump

Tone
14-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Do you know if the tickets have been posted yet Billy,it's been a coupla weeks since I paid but still not delivered.No dramas,just asking.
I'll email on that address above and check also.

BillyWhizz888
17-08-2007, 12:04 AM
RIGHT LISTEN IN :)

ONLINE TICKETS ARE BEING PROCESSED AS WE SPEAK, THEY HAVE LOTS TO DO AND ARE BUSY LICKING ENVELOPES AND STAMPS

I NOW HAVE RAFFLE TICKETS IN MY HAND FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT FANCY DOING THE ONLINE THING ;)

PM ME FOR DETAILS [^]