PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want Electrical Connections???

fimpBIKES
23-07-2007, 03:12 PM
hi all

im ordering stuff from here
http://www.cyclewareables.com/pages/electrical_connectors_terminals/electrical_terminals_and_connectors.htm

this week

so let me know b4 thursday the 26th if u want anything, i will check this thread so post up what u want and we will see if we can share around some of the batch sizes (i.e. 10 plugs for $12 and u only want 5 etc)

anyhoo, lesby friends before we go homo [:o)]

fimpBIKES
25-07-2007, 06:01 PM
just me then?

its the only place i have ever seen with stock suzuki indicator connections

unless anyone knows of someone in oz to get them from???

Docktor
25-07-2007, 06:34 PM
?? I thought stock suzuki indicator connections were bullet terminals ? , Ya just go to dickhead smith and buy em off the shelf ? What am I missing here ?

Booster
25-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Fimp i bookmarked the site:D thanks
Postage from you to me would probably be more than from the US, i'm interested in the 3 pin gps plugs so i can make my own removable TRE or pickup the gear position for boost control without cutting std wiring.

Doc late Suzis have a small 2 pin plug which you gotta cut off to put on aftermarket indicators (if you want to keep the original for roadworthy needs)

EXBEN
25-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Hey Fimp I would be interested in the suzuki indicator plugs but it says the pins are not avaliable, or am I missing something??

fimpBIKES
25-07-2007, 08:25 PM
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!

am i doomed to have dodgy electrics 4 eva??~?~?!!

*sob sob*

Docktor
25-07-2007, 08:38 PM
New suzuki ? I thought they only bought out the gsxr1100L and never made another ?. :( . Though I did ride rosscos K4 thou and that is just a silly machine..... Oh and cant ya knock up an adapter plug with a coupla blinkers from the wreckers or they fetchin good $$ ?

30-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Utilux in Sydney carry all of that range.

Used to be available through MCS from Brisbane, and Ashdowns here in Sydney.