PDA

View Full Version : what a fuckin game that was

alfiestorm
27-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Finally got the internet connected at the new address after talking then shouting and finally swearing at the dumb shit in the indian call centre who diverted my call back to my isp here in Australia. The problem was then fixed in a few minutes.
Up until that point I had been trying to get it sorted talking on and off to some dumb shit in india who new fuck all.

All it turned out to be was my password had been reset by the isp with out telling me.

Hillsy
27-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Aint the global community wonderful??..[}:)]

Welcome back Alfie :D

sfoc711uk
28-07-2007, 07:16 AM
We had the same shit from over here with talk talk.And all they talk is shit indian.Cant understand em so we sacked em and got somebody else.

Jockney Rebel
28-07-2007, 09:13 AM
u know what they say Alfie the more complex the system the easier it is for some twat to fuk it up....

alfiestorm
28-07-2007, 10:53 AM
yeah i think the isp's and other companies in auss will soon learn that dumb shit indian call centre's are costing them customers and trash the twats. Then bring call centres back in house. Just like they are doing in the uk now after only a few years as people have said fuck i ain't talking to some indian twat which is what has happened.

And this is is also where a lot of indentity cloning was happening