View Full Version : know when to stay at home

Jockney Rebel
22-07-2007, 11:45 PM
no 224 when its really really cold and snowing:D

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/34294860826381.jpg
believe it or not this was southern europe 2 years ago

iopnr
23-07-2007, 12:25 AM
ark me those boys are keen for a ride thing they need some nobby tyres for that kinda riding

Gix11
23-07-2007, 11:56 AM
I picked up a few guys that threw it down in the snow when I lived in the UK. I also got caught out one day 2 hours from home. It was fuckin April or May and sunny when I left and then it snowed shit loads. You just ride with both feet down at a pathetic slow speed so as not to spin the wheel, and fuck your leg muscles hurt when you get home!

Jockney Rebel
23-07-2007, 07:03 PM
these guys were from an american bike mag testing the new triumphs in the south of france and this guy just dumped it on the snow

Bastard
24-07-2007, 04:40 AM
4 inches in two hours and 12 miles from home trip took 6 hours one shredded shin one bent frame one sprocket cover. less than 14 days later my new fighter came to life and the wife couldn't moan because repair was hell of alot cheaper than a replacement;)

Jockney Rebel
24-07-2007, 07:21 PM
i made it almost all the way home [when i was a wee bit lad in 1977]on me brand new RD put my foot down at the lights on the bottom of my road and promptly fell over smashing the 2 left indicators to bits[they were humungous in them days ]

Jockney Rebel
24-07-2007, 07:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

I picked up a few guys that threw it down in the snow when I lived in the UK. I also got caught out one day 2 hours from home. It was fuckin April or May and sunny when I left and then it snowed shit loads. You just ride with both feet down at a pathetic slow speed so as not to spin the wheel, and fuck your leg muscles hurt when you get home!
im just tryin to imagine them little legs of yours givin some on a windswept snowy b road[8D] ...your from posh Cheltenham too aint ya[8)] ...bet you none of those nice suburban bods offered you any help ...[V]