PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!!

maxter
18-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Hi boys and girls!
I was talking to a member of this forum on the week-end,and he put me on to this great site.
I've got myself a little V-max last year,and after a disagrement with a patch of bushland and a tree,I got the perfect excuse to go shopping and start customising a bit,I'll post a pic in the gallery.

Hope to catch some of you out there.
Cheers
Al

Iceman
18-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Welcome aboard Al.

Ditto
18-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Hi Al,
good to see you here

Jockney Rebel
18-07-2007, 09:48 PM
hi mate i do like V-Maxes totally mental

Gix11
18-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Welcome aboard mate. Was that at Story Bridge Show?

Ah, should have checked your profile. WA is a long way to come to Brisbane for the weekend so I'm guessing "no" is the answer to my question.

Rocket
19-07-2007, 04:02 AM
Welcome Maxter, love the V-Max's.

Keep an eye on the WA section mate, there are occasional get togethers where you can get to know a fellow WA fighter heads.

Watto has promised to fire up his pizza oven one day and I aint planning on letting him forget it.

You NOR or SOR ?

maxter
19-07-2007, 06:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Rocket

Welcome Maxter, love the V-Max's.

Keep an eye on the WA section mate, there are occasional get togethers where you can get to know a fellow WA fighter heads.

Watto has promised to fire up his pizza oven one day and I aint planning on letting him forget it.

You NOR or SOR ?

Thanks Rocket.
It would be good to catch up with some of you guys.I'm NOR,Way up NOR
Catch ya!

oldskool
19-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey welcome to ozy fighter land, look forward to seeing your Max........(shit that sounds bad, no more joint) dam it!

cavey
21-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Welcome m8, if your into max's have you seen what steve taylor does at taylormade? Get your flexible friend ready though!

maxter
22-07-2007, 07:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by cavey

Welcome m8, if your into max's have you seen what steve taylor does at taylormade? Get your flexible friend ready though!
Thanks man!
I sure have,and spend a lot of time drooling over this site,but my flexible friend doesn't stretch that much,but they've got some unreal rims,and if I ever win the lottery,I'm there!!
Cheers