PDA

View Full Version : stainless steel header no luck so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alfiestorm
18-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Had no luck with finding used stainless headers.

Where is the best place to buy off the shelf stainless headers for a gsxr1100 slingshot or a complete system not interested in mega bucks systems as I may/will end up cutting it about.

Web site and or phone numbers will be much appreciated

Or is there anybody on the site that can make them ?

Stu

Seifer
18-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Stu, when you find them then can you please let me know aswell. I may even just coat my current set if I can't find anything cheap enough.

Hillsy
18-07-2007, 11:36 AM
I got a 4-1 for my EFE from these guys a few years ago:

http://www.tranzac.com.au/1.html

They were the cheapest at the time (about $400 for a steel full system with alloy can). Website says they do "most 3 and 4 cyl systems from 70's up to 89"

Watto
18-07-2007, 02:57 PM
I bought an exhaust for my gpz a while back from these fellas

http://www.formula1mc.com.au/

WATEVR
19-07-2007, 01:58 PM
stu there is a place here in adelaide called redline exhaust, they are a bike only exhaust place a they make stuff from scratch for a very good price. there in edwardstown bout 30 mins from you.

give me a call caus i can get the number of a guy that used to work for them and now does it from home but i havent dealt with him personally it was told to me when i mentioned that i was altering mine with the next build.

alfiestorm
19-07-2007, 02:10 PM
[quote]Originally posted by WATEVR

stu there is a place here in adelaide called redline exhaust, they are a bike only exhaust place a they make stuff from scratch for a very good price. there in edwardstown bout 30 mins from you.

give me a call caus i can get the number of a guy that used to work for them and now does it from home but i havent dealt with him personally it was told to me when i mentioned that i was altering mine with the next build.

Sounds like a plan chris pm your number and I will give ya a call later :)

WATEVR
19-07-2007, 02:20 PM
PM sent

gibbo
31-07-2007, 12:22 AM
did you blokes have any luck with the exhaust? I contacted the tranzac mob but they didn't sound very convincing. " can I email you a photo of what I want?" " no mate we don't have a computer but I'm sure I know what you're after, we'll just make it asd send it down"
hmm, sounds a bit iffy to me.

alfiestorm
31-07-2007, 08:35 AM
I am will be talking to chris later today as he knows someone in adelaide that can make them. I think we just got to find out if he still does.
keep ya posted

cavey
31-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Micron headers £250 but in the u.k:):)

hooligan
31-07-2007, 10:54 AM
I got my micron S/S system from demon tweeks, less than a grand (including race can) delivered to my door.
A few aus companies wanted to charge that just for headers!