PDA

View Full Version : This is the new Hayabusa ! (Officially)

HOS
02-07-2007, 03:46 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/92489472759645.jpg

HOS
02-07-2007, 03:49 AM
Ok.... 197 bhp but slightly heavier than the old one.

1340cc using same engine.
Same frame.

Different styling, but not much :D

The arse end is fugly !!!!! Butt fugly !!!!

No prices yet.

HOS
02-07-2007, 03:51 AM
Shit.... sorry....:D link:

http://:www.bikeland.org

zx12argh
02-07-2007, 12:28 PM
is it just me or does the new busa look like a black bird... I dunno...
I'll be keepng my 12r for now ;)

sharky
02-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Nah mate,..Your mistaking it for this one.....

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/92489580315810.jpg

fimpBIKES
02-07-2007, 08:59 PM
it so curvy, reminds me of the US market "katana"

pf.. ggg. megh! GulP

sorry, just threw up in my mouth a little

HOS
03-07-2007, 06:19 AM
Hows things in Oz ?

Weather here in England is utter cack.
We have major flooding and ongoing rain/showers/rain/heavy showers/rain/ light rain/ torrential rain/ heavy showers, since easter.... get my drift ? [xx(]

Went water skiing on the Busa 2 weeks ago, got soaked to the skin in about 2 miles, even the money in me wallet was `kin soaked.

Aint done anywhwere near enough miles on the new Buell for its 1st service, postponed it last week and I`m gonna postpone it again...

Ni sign of summer still :)
Staggered up to 18 deg C last week !!!!!!! Wreckless aint it ? [:o)]

Booster
03-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Depends where you are here, couple of areas hit with floods one only ~150 kms from me but still drought here..
Time for a jetski Hos ?
I like the front of the new Busa,not so keen on the tail but may have a swap lined up already for my landspeed bike to fit an 08 tail , they do look better aerodynamicly.

zx12argh
03-07-2007, 12:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

Hows things in Oz ?

We have major flooding and ongoing rain/showers/rain/heavy showers/rain/ light rain/ torrential rain/ heavy showers, since easter.... get my drift ? [xx(]

Went water skiing on the Busa 2 weeks ago, got soaked to the skin in about 2 miles, even the money in me wallet was `kin soaked.

Aint done anywhwere near enough miles on the new Buell for its 1st service, postponed it last week and I`m gonna postpone it again...

Mate if you are in gods country Queensland then its beautiful. I did 1000kms in 2 weekends through some of the best roads around.
Awesome :D

Gix11
03-07-2007, 12:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Booster

Depends where you are here, couple of areas hit with floods one only ~150 kms from me but still drought here..
Time for a jetski Hos ?
I like the front of the new Busa,not so keen on the tail but may have a swap lined up already for my landspeed bike to fit an 08 tail , they do look better aerodynamicly.

Shayne told me about this project mate. Do you have any progress shots of what you're up to?

Booster
03-07-2007, 01:47 PM
I'll put some pics up, have one of Zooks swingarms on now , just over$1k landed

pt
03-07-2007, 03:00 PM
someone needs to fighter one, i reckon theres something good under all the glad wrap.

HOS
03-07-2007, 09:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Booster

Time for a jetski Hos ?

I`d certainly get more usage out of a jetski ! :D

Was hoping to do my first RWYB this year at our local strip, but its been a total wash out so far. We live about 20 minutes away from the UKs biggest drag strip, so we spend a lot of time up there normally.

I have two Supercharged/NOS Busa riding buddies who are encouraging me badly...or is that goodly ? ;)

What bike is your landspeed bike ?

HOS
03-07-2007, 09:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

Hows things in Oz ?

Mate if you are in gods country Queensland then its beautiful. I did 1000kms in 2 weekends through some of the best roads around.

Gis a job ?

Hows the speed camera situation out there ?

Booster
03-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Superchargers took off better there than anywhere else,i only know of 1 bike and 2 cars with SC busa engines here .
The top pic here http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5642 is my bike in landspeed trim , colour varys , last year was black/gray (Lower pic) as i had cut up the red/gray for drags and ran out of time to get a consistant colour scheme,

HOS
03-07-2007, 11:19 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/26910591060905.JPG

Nice bike there Booster !!!

This one is my mate Nick`s shown here at Santa Pod raceway.

The guy who tuned my Busa road bike is also a mate of ours.
His website : check out the times ?

http://www.GHracing.co.uk

Been talking to Mark about a S/C Busa road bike for me. Keeping it real at 250 bhp or there abouts ;)

Booster
04-07-2007, 12:14 AM
There a neat setup those rotrex superchargers,a slight bulge in the fairing and it could be hidden away if needed 7.9 secs is bloody fast.
250hp std length or longer,

zx12argh
04-07-2007, 01:01 PM

quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

Hows things in Oz ?

Gis a job ?

Hows the speed camera situation out there ?

You gotta know the areas where the coppers are - there are no such things as fixed speed cameras in queensland (yet) we've just got the mobile ones and cops with lasers. But really if you love the twisties then the coppers can't really ping you around a corner can they? :D