PDA

View Full Version : Ditto

Ditto
26-06-2007, 09:20 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/89029099104488.JPG

Hi All,
New member here from Victoria, Latrobe Valley. I have recently purchased the above bike and am looking forward to making further modifications, have a few ideas. Currently the bike is a fairly standard GSX750F with a triumph twin headlight conversion, custom console and mild exhaust.
Looking forward to posting updates and would appreciate any feedback. (Yes the red chain is going next week!)
Cheers
Ditto

Iceman
27-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Welcome aboard Ditto. Afew of these have popped up lately. I seemed to remember one with the tank modified with steel sheeting to bring it down to the frame rails. It filled in the gapping hole nicely. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Ditto
27-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Thanks Iceman, I am on night shift tonight, an unusual pleasure, hence the time of the reply. Forgot to mention the bars have been done but suppose thats obvious, few other little things too. I would be interested in that thread if you can locate it, anything that can get the creative juices flowing would be good.

Ditto
27-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey Iceman
stop looking I found it
Teapot fighter aka GSXF750
Thanks for your help
Cheers
Ditto

Iceman
27-06-2007, 01:51 AM
Yeah that's the one I was think'n of. Sorry, I got sidetracked. I was look'n, really I was.

Ditto
27-06-2007, 02:26 PM
I spent most of the shift checking the site out, in Vic, rained off for most of the night, lots of info and bikes, luv it.
I joined up as a full member and also purchased a G'day Officer shirt ( there go my other 6 points ).

WATEVR
27-06-2007, 03:00 PM
welcome aboard ditto nice base for a fighter you picked up there mate

Ditto
27-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Thanks Watevr,
I want to keep it rideable through most of the build with it happening over a lot of small stages with aftermarket and fabricated parts added and then road tested.
True story: I only have the one bike right now and prefer to ride than drive my ute.
Cheers
Ditto