PDA

View Full Version : ZRX 1100 FOR SALE - UPDATED 4/1/08 - SOLD

SonicBird
20-06-2007, 07:43 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/bikesales/sonic_ZRX/rex2.jpg

Kawasaki ZRX1100, i've decided to sell her as i'm not a fan of standard bikes and don't want to chop this one as it's too nice!!

Need to sell to fund next project.

Used daily as transport to work.

The bike is in excellent condition, with the scuff on the fairing from the previous owner, and a tiny (approx 2mm diameter) chip in the paint on the tank.

Had new chain and rear pads in February.

47000 kms

6 Months Rego.

I am able to assist with collection by a freight company on Sat/Sun/Mondays at any time within reason.

I can put a roadworthy on it for QLD buyers.

<s>$7500.00</s> $5000 NO OFFERS

Check last post for update from owner.
Contact thru the forum or call Shaun 0404 528 137

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/bikesales/sonic_ZRX/rex1.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/bikesales/sonic_ZRX/rex3.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/bikesales/sonic_ZRX/rex4.jpg

sharky
20-06-2007, 08:17 AM
:( Its great this site....free adverts for bikes for sale ! :( and I don't even need to introduce myself or nuffin :(

zx12argh
20-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Welcome SB - you'd probably get a better response introducing yourself first and telling us about your plans for your project. All will be forgiven if your building up a Kawasaki streetfighter...

One thing tho... Do you know theres some kind of weird fungus growing out of your seat? Crotch rot perhaps? ;)

jakam04
20-06-2007, 09:22 AM
LMAO... maybe the cover had been washed and put in the dryer.... dont you hate that..:D

Jarrod

jakam04
20-06-2007, 09:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

:( Its great this site....free adverts for bikes for sale ! :( and I don't even need to introduce myself or nuffin :(

Your just grumpy that your not in Brisvegas yet lol :D

Jarrod

latheboy
20-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Should we all call him and tell him how it is with the site :D
I might wait to call him at 3am [}:)];)

Iceman
20-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Why do we contact Shaun, according to your profile your name is Lisa. Is there some kind of transvestite double life thing going on here?

sharky
20-06-2007, 12:15 PM
quote:Why do we contact Shaun, according to your profile your name is Lisa. Is there some kind of transvestite double life thing going on here?
.....Kawasaki riders mate..[B)]..
And SonicBird...we're all just a bit wary of someone who's first ever post is a for sale ad.Bit of an intro goes a long way ;)
Long story but there are some right dodgy buggers out there (lots on here too to be honest)

SonicBird
20-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Hello there...

I was in a bit of a rush this morning trying to get the bike sold and then fuggov to work, so apologies for not doing the usual intros and stuff...[:I]

Trying to sell the bike for hubby (Shaun) to fund VT1100 hardtail chop project, yes I know it's not a streetfighter but the old man in 'all in one' leathers just looks like a couple of Kilos of sausages [:0] so he's best off on a chop!

Me on the other hand.. I need some of the money from this sale to fund my streetfighter.. i've no idea what yet.. probably a 600 Bandit or GSX 750! But it needs to be smallish, as I'm not the tallest bird on the block!

If you wanna see what Shaun used to do in UK, have a look at
www.creationcustoms.co.uk

Anyway apologies again for not intro-ing meself first... I'll take the slap on the wrist and hope that one of you buggers knows someone who NEEDS a ZRX1100!

SonicBird
(not a tranny or a troll) ;)

zx12argh
20-06-2007, 08:10 PM
How about a Kwaka 636 fighter - haven't seen one for a while ;)?
If it had been an 04 model and about 2 weeks ago I could have taken it off your hands myself... I used to have one myself - loved it until it became embedded under the front wheel of Grandpa Simpson.

Good luck with the sale.

chopaweeza
20-06-2007, 11:05 PM
The seller, Shaun & Lisa are friends of mine that emigrated recently and I'll vouch for them as legit & stand up people. He builds some shit hot frames and components as well if you are North of the border. So cut them some slack.

Jockney Rebel
21-06-2007, 01:26 AM
welcome sonic ill have the swingarm off that he he................ wish i could afford thw whole thing tho :{

SonicBird
21-06-2007, 07:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

The seller, Shaun & Lisa are friends of mine that emigrated recently and I'll vouch for them as legit & stand up people. He builds some shit hot frames and components as well if you are North of the border. So cut them some slack.

Thanks chopaweeza... i know it's a bit rude to just fly in advertise and fuggov again.. so I can understand the :( of it all... just desperate to sell the ZRX.. need $$ (shillings!)

Sonic

sharky
21-06-2007, 08:21 AM
If you know Wayne, then you'll know why we're wary. ;)
Anyways now the formalities are done
'Welcome to the Madhouse'.

ozzy1100
21-06-2007, 11:19 AM
if i didnt have the boy on the way i would have swaped the zr 1100 for this
but the they tell me i have 2 be all grown up now doh lol

Pommy Chopper
19-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Still for sale, reduced to $6,500.00 now got 50k KM's on it.

Cheers all.

Pommy Chopper
04-01-2008, 01:46 PM
REDUCED!!!!!! To.........$5000.00 (no offers), may swap or P/X a 4 pot 4 door car with RWC (no bags of shite please)
Wife needs car to ferry around nipper!!!

Just put new rear tyre on, had front tyre about 2000k's ago
Just done oil snd filter change too.
Now got 52000k's on as i use it most days.

If you're keen i may even repair and paint the fairing for ya!!