PDA

View Full Version : Typical wanker

dazz
26-05-2007, 09:21 AM
am email enquiry I recieved this morning at work.

Date: Sat May 26 00:46:42 EST 2007

Stock: N1595
Bike: 2006 GAS - GAS FSE450
Colour: Red/Black/White
Price: 11590

PROSPECT DETAILS
Name: zuul

Address:
Town & State:
Postcode: 2165

Home Phone:
Mobile Phone: 0415541180
Business Phone:
Email: zullydooly@hotmail.com

Comments:
cheap mother fucker... you cant even put a photo... try to put a photo of your mother naked... i bet you i will bang her up her nose... if u havent notice i was a bedroom gangsta when your grandma was a virgin.. that how you come out. ask your mum her untold secret... she has genital herpes for fucking alot.. ur mother pussy is soo loose... i can put the bike in there.. do u have a sister that love to fuck... caused i wanna keep the family tradition of fucking their nose.. and how big is your cock?

Brought to you by bikesales.com.au

dazz
26-05-2007, 09:22 AM
And here is my response:D

Zuul,

Thankyou for the enquiry on the Gas Gas 450.

1. I apologize for the lack of a photo on the ad and I will endeavor to correct this issue.

2. If you wish to view a photo of my mother naked I suggest you follow the instructions I am about to give:

google search "loose pub whores"
Look for the link to “looser than the grim reapers sleeve” and scroll down to mole 3.

3. If you were a bedroom gangsta when my grandmother was a virgin you would be approximately 80 years old and would by now be having regular bouts of impotency. Ask your pharmacist for advice on this issue or if the problem persists please consult your doctor.

4. My mother has no untold secrets as all of her exploits are widely publicized on a variety of websites.

5. It would not surprise me in the slightest if my mother has contracted a sexually transmitted disease and I wish that all of her partners endure little suffering and a speedy recovery from their symptoms.

6. When placing your bike in my mothers genitalia please check if you can find several watches and a missing set of car keys as I am growing tired of the many phone calls regarding the whereabouts of these missing items.

7. I am unaware of my sisters sexual prowess but when I next see her you can rest assured that I will ask her on your behalf.

8. We are a family deeply passionate about our heritage and traditions and your wish to uphold these is gratifying to say the least. This a quality that is rarely found outside the family unit, you should be proud and so should your family as I am left in no doubt they are.

9. Finally thank you for the enquiry on the size of my penis. The exact dimensions of my limb are a secret but just imagine a babies arm grasping an orange and you will have some point of reference.

Thank you again for your enquiry and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

PS: I contacted the number you gave me and as strange as it would seem, the guy who answered the phone was not aware of this email enquiry.

catchmeifyoucan
26-05-2007, 02:25 PM
LOL... what a fuckn tool, good reply dazz i dont think he'll have much to say to that..

Jockney Rebel
26-05-2007, 05:46 PM
nice one dazz btw what dy know about old old Bultacos

Budda
27-05-2007, 07:51 AM
ha ha ha nice.....

pesh
27-05-2007, 02:53 PM
fuckin tool for sure .. awesome response there dazz . i bet he wasnt expecting that hey ..

dazz
28-05-2007, 02:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

nice one dazz btw what dy know about old old Bultacos

they are old and made in the Bultaco factory:D

Our service manager is a trials bike nut, he might be the guy to speak to.

Jockney Rebel
28-05-2007, 07:24 PM
ta dazz ...{should ve known better really} ill pop in when im up your way next

Iceman
29-05-2007, 01:04 AM
That was very diplomatic of you Dazz, I think most people would have just told him to fuck off.

WATEVR
29-05-2007, 02:46 PM
very nice response dazz, didnt get to contact them then!!!

loosebruce
29-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Zuul, Wasn't he the demigod off Ghostbusters?
You know the alternate dimension in Sigourney Weavers' fridge.
Bad things are afoot,Damo, forces of darkness, etc.
then again could just be a typical wanker.

zx12argh
29-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Watch out for a giant Mr Staypuffed the marshmellow man.

Oh and Sigouney Weaver on her rags - shes a real bitch. [:p]