PDA

View Full Version : Everyone has bad days...

zx12argh
13-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Someone get this cop a donut and some prozak
http://www.break.com/index/copfired25.html

Iceman
13-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Penalty for the cop was a bit harsh I thought.

loosebruce
13-05-2007, 11:46 PM
swtupid cunt didn't have his HI VIS vest on.
Safety first, hooman rights second.

pt
14-05-2007, 11:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Penalty for the cop was a bit harsh I thought.

yeah i reckon hey. i thought they were allowed to go spastic for a fucking minor traffic offence[B)]

Iceman
14-05-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't think the speeding was the issue, it was the not stoping for 8 miles, and failing to comply. Does this mean I can go what ever speed I want and ignore the police? Does it mean if I get arrested I can sue them for a million bucks and have their jobs? I don't think so!

She even used the excuse of, "I didn't know if it was a real cop and waited for a more populated area to pull over." Well that's bullshit, have a look at the surroundings on the video. They're still in the middle of fucking no where!

It pisses me off when cunts think they are hard done by when they get caught doing the wrong thing.

zx12argh
14-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Yeah fair point Iceman but I still reckon he over-reacted just a tad ;)
I've never argued the point when I get pulled over - I've always been caught fair and square. I figure arguing that a law is stupid to the guy writing your ticket is just asking for extra punishment...

pt
14-05-2007, 10:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

I don't think the speeding was the issue, it was the not stoping for 8 miles, and failing to comply. Does this mean I can go what ever speed I want and ignore the police? Does it mean if I get arrested I can sue them for a million bucks and have their jobs? I don't think so!

She even used the excuse of, "I didn't know if it was a real cop and waited for a more populated area to pull over." Well that's bullshit, have a look at the surroundings on the video. They're still in the middle of fucking no where!

It pisses me off when cunts think they are hard done by when they get caught doing the wrong thing.
PARIS HILTON??:D

fair suck of the sav, but it's not like she was trying to shoot him or anything;)he coulda just told her she was a stupid bitch with the same effect, except he wouldnt have lost his job:)

Iceman
15-05-2007, 12:42 AM
I would have attempted that P.I.T. manouvor thing and sent the silly bitch fly'n into the guard rail.