PDA

View Full Version : Warning:- Motorcycle Snuff Photos

zx12argh
06-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Wasn't sure about posting this up here so as a compromise I'm just posting a link to the original thread I got this off.

These are not happy snaps.[xx(][V]

http://www.dallasriders.com/viewtopic.php?t=12296

suxukifreak
06-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Thats what you call coming to a dead stop. [xx(]

Docktor
06-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Thats a bit rough around the edges, Looks like he was tryin to imitate the sticker on the back of the truck.

BANDITROD
06-05-2007, 06:57 PM
oh shit thats not cool

Iceman
06-05-2007, 08:08 PM
He only has one sock on, that might have caused it.

BOHEMION
06-05-2007, 10:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

He only has one sock on, that might have caused it.

Its a bad photo but I cant stop laughing at that comment... Fuk U ice, made me spill me beer:D[:p]

Actually makes you wonder if the truck had any rear lights working, had plenty of experiences where your right on top of an old truck cause there so unroadworthy that you cant see em till there really close.

catchmeifyoucan
06-05-2007, 10:22 PM
that just may have been the cause ice...LOL.. sriously though thats really not cool...

i know what you mean boh, some trucks are invissible till your right on top of them...

Jockney Rebel
06-05-2007, 11:10 PM
dunno if uv heard but the welsh old bill back home released a pic of a decapitated biker to promote a anti-speeding campaign without the consent of his family which i personally think is rank out of order
comments please

BOHEMION
06-05-2007, 11:43 PM
I rekon thats pretty sick to advertise that in the 1st place, without concent is pretty disrespectful

zx12argh
06-05-2007, 11:45 PM
woah - yeah Franky thats fucked up that is way off the mark.

I was a bit hesitant to put these photos up because of the nature. Really there is no joke about this shit. Especially if you have had a real close call or know someone taken... Tho to be honest doing 100 mph in the city is just asking for trouble... Not saying he deserved it (fuck I've done worse) but thats why we take these risks I guess. Fear of death overtaken by the rush of adrenalin. Does it really compare to sky diving, bungie etc?

I dont have a problem doing stoopid shit when I am on a stretch of road I know that the only one I'm going to hurt is myself. Tho of course theres the poor ambo's or coppers who have to look at my guts all over the road if something goes wrong... Maybe I should grow up or grow a brain... Nup as soon as I get back on the bike and that feeling gets going I'll just do it again. Maybe I should stop riding. Nah I'd be dead already if that was the case. I just keep going through my head when I want to do something silly is it worth it - and when it is - man is it ever.

Ok enough crap, time for another Mr Jimmy Beam and his friend Mr Coke.

Jockney Rebel
07-05-2007, 12:29 AM
well the mcn back home is after signitures to get the cheif constable sacked and its gone as far as parliment so far they ve had 1000s of signitures
i agree with yas we wouldnt be riding bikes if we were the full shilling but then i intend to ride right up till they carry me off and weve all done stoopid stuff christ when i was learnin u were thrown in at the deep end .but we shouldnt be discriminated against just because we choose to ride a motorcycle
but its the thrill that keeps us alive and kickin a decent scare once a day and the ability to laff will see u into old age with all ur facultys i reckon

zx12argh
07-05-2007, 12:56 AM
too right franky

can an aussie sign that petition?

Jockney Rebel
07-05-2007, 01:39 AM
yep i did im a member of sofc thats where i found out about it

Sick Brunstrom parades headless biker

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2007/April/apr23-30/apr2607sickbrunstromparadesheadlessbiker/

North Wales Police have unveiled photographs of a decapitated biker in its latest anti-speeding campaign.

The image showed the man’s head with his eyes still open lying on a grass verge. In another shot the torso is embedded into a car.

North Wales Police Chief Superintendent Geraint Anwyl said the head was torn off by the force of the impact, he explained: “His oxygenated brain went flying down the road for 50 metres, before he expired. It's horrific, I’m sure you’ll agree.”

The gruesome images were shown to journalists and local authority representatives at a meeting to promote the road safety work of North Wales Police.

North Wales Police Chief Richard Brunstrom said excessive speed caused the accident. Brunstrom said: “We did it to serve a purpose. The images are there to make an impact today.”

However, Brunstrom also confirmed that the families of the dead men were not aware the images were being used in the presentation. The identities of the victims were not given however the details of a distinctive T-shirt worn by the motorcyclist was shown with the slogan: “Piss off and catch some real criminals”.

Brunstrom promised that the next phase of the campaign would be softer edged with more education and less punishment.

Using these photographs without the permission of his next of kin? Quite frankly I find this kind of behaviour absolutely appalling. Unfortunately it's not quite so surprising coming from this particular chief constable.

The follow up story is here:

Brunstrom: "The man is not human" says widow

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2007/April/apr23-30/apr3007fathercallsforbrunstromtobesacked/

If you want to add your names to the petition against chief constable Brunstrom then email mcn.online@emap.com - subject title "Brunstrom", now, with your full name and address. Lets see if we can get this idiot out of his job.

pt
07-05-2007, 09:48 AM
looks like he was fully representing when he died. all those red things and the red bandana hanging out of his pocket.