PDA

View Full Version : Hello & beware sneaky cop car in SE QLD

Learnatic
01-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi everyone,they actually let me get my licence a couple of months ago & now I'm out scaring the crap out of myself on an '04 Kwaka Z 750.Its stock so far but I'm having a ball.I also wanted to warn fellow SE QLDers about a sneaky new unmarked cop car I saw on the M1 near Dreamworld,its a gold Toyota Aurion sports version(?)with a bootlid spoiler and dark windows,hard to pick.They also put a speed camera Landcruiser a couple of k's south of Gympie that is impossible to see until too late when you are heading south.Not that anyone on this site would be speeding!Have fun & hope to meet you all over the coming months.

chopiesel
01-05-2007, 02:26 PM
hey mate welcome.

zx12argh
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the warning and welcome aboard.
Tasty choice of ride for first bike mate.

ozzy1100
01-05-2007, 06:40 PM
welcom
btw this seams 2 be something the cops in se qld like 2 do at the moment . i dont know if anyone has posted this yet but have any of you sean the cops over mt glorious etc in non cop cars with camcorders booking bikes for over takeing and speeding and any thing else they can think of .i know of two groups of my freinds allready done .. fucking cops ................mind u last yr i think we were losing about 1 life ever 4 weeks for a while in that area for a while there...........thats got 2 get us some attention lol

Iceman
02-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Welcome aboard Mark.

Learnatic
04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome,also saw a red vz S8 commodore working the same area yesterday.Have a top long weekend,I've got some important drinking to do.