PDA

View Full Version : newbie

BANDITROD
24-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Hi guys this site is great i have a bandit12 in its birthday suit
i am currently in the middle of making it a bit tougher p.s. i am having trouble trying to upload pix of my ride

sharky
24-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Welcome mate, You'll find all the answers you need right here...
As for the pics, you usually need to shrink (resize) them, otherwise they take so long to load the system 'times out'.

BANDITROD
24-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Thanks Sharky i will give that a go

chopiesel
24-04-2007, 02:09 PM
hey mate welcome aboard

Gix11
24-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Welcome aboard Rod. I just sent you an email with regards to your membership. Thanks again mate and welcome to the madness...

As for photos, try this section: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=5

The sticky topics at the top are what you need.

BANDITROD
24-04-2007, 06:01 PM
OK THANKS MATE I HAVNT GOT YOUR EMAIL AS YET THOUGH I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MADNESS AS WHERE I LIVE IM ALL ALONE WITH THAT ONE (SMALL COUNTRY TOWN)JUST COS ID RATHER GO FOR RIDE ON A SATURDAY THAN CHASE A FOOTBALL AROUND EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE CRAZY

Iceman
25-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Welcome aboard Rod. I just had a look where Dimboola was on the map and fuck, your right in the middle of nowwhere.

ps, STOP YELLING.

BANDITROD
25-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah tell me about it and in my town alone there is three fighter projects on the go inc mine its amazing how many people are getting into fighters i know a lot of blokes who are keen but in our part of the world things are a bit tight with the drought and all but on the plus there still making fuel for my bike so im happy i am in the middle of helping a mate with his cbr900 project at the moment so it keeps me from going insane from boredom
;)