PDA

View Full Version : Look out, here I come...

tarded
23-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Long time listener, first time caller ;) Kiwi in Melbourne, via a few years in the UK (so totally f**ked up in other words), and am currently riding a Husky motard. Shed loads of fun, but have started thinking that something a little more suitable to longer distances is in order... Have always liked bikes that are that little bit different, so the lure of the streetfighter is now calling...

Plan at this stage is to go down the crashed bike route - thinking ZX9, GSXR750 etc... Hmmn, will be interesting to see what I end up with.

Anyways, apologies in advance for all the really dumb questions, and thanks in advance for all the advice!!

Cheers all.
'tarded (that's 'Mo' not 'Re' in case you were wondering...)

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/361743213138271.JPG

WATEVR
23-04-2007, 01:44 PM
welcome to these here parts tarded. for your streetfighter project you really cant go past a kwaka!! and if you do want one Exben has one for sale!!! any way enjoy your stay and kudos for the appropriate intro post.

zx12argh
23-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey mate - nice husky - maybe you know kroosn he's on this site and VSMR forum as well - rides a KTM 640SM.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with. Welcome to the madness.

Iceman
23-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Welcome aboard tarded.

tarded
23-04-2007, 02:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

Hey mate - nice husky - maybe you know kroosn he's on this site and VSMR forum as well - rides a KTM 640SM.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with. Welcome to the madness.

Yep, have seen a few posts by Kroosn on VSMR - I spend rather a lot of time (too much?) hanging out there. Now there's a mad bunch of chaps... Hmmn, actually, this place seems rather similar in that respect :D

23-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Go home kiwi

Gix11
23-04-2007, 09:01 PM
......and that's Chalky, a retired Kiwi. I thought you meant "retarded" when I saw it but that's 'cause i have a strange outlook on shit. Welcome aboard mate.