PDA

View Full Version : Convicts to Oz?

MDM
12-04-2007, 04:45 AM
Okay, so I'm sure you southern hemisphere lot are fed up of thr convict jokes, but have you heard of this?

"Jamie Bulger:
Do you remember February 1993 when a young boy of 3 was taken from a Liverpool shopping centre by two 10-year-old boys? Jamie Bulger walked away from his mother for only a second, Jon Venables took his hand and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert
Thompson. They took Jamie on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way stopping every now and again to torture the poor little boy who was crying constantly for his mummy. Finally they stopped at a railway track where they brutally kicked him, threw stones at him, rubbed paint in his eyes, pushed batteries up his anus and cut his fingers off with scissors. Other mutilations were inflicted but not reported in the press. What these two boys did was so horrendous that Jamie's mother was forbidden to identify his body. They then left his beaten small body on railway tracks so a train could run him over to hide the mess they had created. These two boys, even being boys, understood what they did was wrong, hence trying to make it look like an accident. This week Lady Justice Butler-Sloss has awarded the two boys anonymity for the rest of their lives when they leave custody with new identities. They will also leave custody early only serving just over half of their sentence.
They are being relocated to Australia to live out the rest of their lives. They disgustingly and violently took Jamie's life away and in return they each get a new life!"

Are you happy with these two entering into your society?

alfiestorm
12-04-2007, 05:25 AM
I am hoping to find them sometime when I get there.
Auss is a big fuggin place though.
I think the aussie government should be petitioned to stop these two cunts from getting in and putting other peoples lives in danger keep the fuckers locked up in england

FIGHTERMC
12-04-2007, 06:43 AM
I think we all have heard of these fook heads but i thought
they were already in OZ?

Large
12-04-2007, 07:24 AM
I call bullshit.

Last year there was an email going around claiming some retarded cunt who had just killed a little girl was actually one of the Bulger killers

quote:

I received this email today from a friend in Perth. Judge for yourselves.

Hello friends

I am just so angry, frustrated and really upset at what has happened at the Livingston Shopping Centre that I needed to let you all know the "truth" behind the mongrel murderer.

About 3 yrs ago when I was working at the prison we found out that one of the boys (at the time aged about 12) that abducted James Bulger from a shopping centre in the U.K., then brutally raped and murdered him, had reached the age of 18 and had been sent out to Australia with a new identity for his family, etc. Long story short is that he was given the name of Dante Arthurs, his grandfather's name is Arthur Dante, and his family moved into a house in Canning Vale. When the prison staff got wind of this it was all supposed to be kept hushed up, it was some sort of prisoner exchange deal the Aust Govt set up. Soon after he got here he assaulted a 12 yrd old girl in a park in Canning Vale and consequently came to Hakea prison but for only about 6 weeks as they couldn't get enough evidence on him and the incident was brushed under the mat. His parents used to visit him and their photos were on the computers at work and I clearly recall seeing his mum at the Livingston shops one day. I even had his address and because I've got friends and family in the area, I felt I had a right to tell them, stuff the prisons!! I had even driven past his house in Lakeview Rise estate in Canning Vale!

Anyway when this happened yesterday I said to Roger, it'd be interesting to see if it's that Dante Arthurs guy from the U.K.and sure enough today we find out that it is him. I am, along with a lot of others, absolutely furious that the mongrel arsehole was allowed to come here via the Govt in the first place and that he was allowed to appear to live a normal life!! Why haven't the police done something about this - he should not be allowed to breathe air, he is the scum of the earth. And tonight he would be sitting back in a comfortable cell in prison, having just had a reasonable hot dinner and be watching TV !

That innocent little girl and her poor family will never ever be the same again - all because the piss weak Justice System and Govt allowed him to live in our country! There is a register for paedophiles so that the community are allowed to know where they're living and yet this piece of shit can live on our back door step with a new identity. People winge about illegal immigrants, what about this? It will be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few days, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's whisked out of the country in the same manner he was bought here, then again knowing our pathetic laws, we'll probably keep him here in our justice system, costing tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars to feed and entertain him PLUS the do-gooders will believe in their minds that they can rehabilitate him! I was just going to type "sorry " but I'm not at all sorry for alerting my friends to something that should be publicly known.

Stay safe, talk soon.

Keep your children safe and love them

This was proved to be bullshit.

he interesting thing was how much effort the govts made to prove it wasn't him...It isn't 1800 any more and we don't need your sickos. Can you imagine the outcry if (and when) people find out?

Phill
12-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Australia IS a big place. Im sure if I found them they would GET LOST in the outback. Sick Fucks.
what the fuck is going wrong if this is the way kids think now? little bastards.anyone got descriptions or pics. lets post them around shopping centres and stuff. shame the fuckers out of hiding then lookout everready factory, there going to be a hugh sale of batteries coming up. wonder if a truck battery fits up their asses? ill give it a good try.see if they like it?

As you may guess I have three small kids and sure as shit dont what these scum anywhere near here.

latheboy
12-04-2007, 08:19 AM
If and when they come here Dont kill them thats not up to us to lower ourselves to that standard ... let the fuckers live for a few years tied to a street poll and let the people have a few swings each day ...

Docktor
12-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Its pretty cool how the poms fucked up and sent all the convicts to OZtralia,it has taken em 200 years to work out they should have left the crims in pomland sent themselves here, I for one am glad my great grandfather pinched stuff.As for these bastards who do this kinda shit to young uns and girls,Just neck the fuckers and there be no more worries with em later when they get out of prison.

12-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Yep, but they'll eventually be identified, psycho's like that will eventually get pissed and let the cat out of the bag, or someone close will figure it out.
The Aus Govt should be refusing them entry. Tell England that the likes of these 2 aren't welcome for any reason. As for that bitch who made the decision, she should be publicly vilified and hounded. She's obviously pandering to her own emotions and Messianic complex. Those who support/shelter such animals should be treated the same way as those animals.

chopiesel
12-04-2007, 01:23 PM
In 1999, lawyers acting for Venables and Thompson appealed to the European Court of Human Rights on the grounds that the boys' trial had not been impartial, since they were too young to be able to follow the proceedings and understand the workings of an adult court. They also claimed that Howard's intervention led to a charged atmosphere, making a fair trial impossible. The Court found in the boys' favour.

The European Court case led to the new Lord Chief Justice, Lord Justice Woolf, reviewing the minimum sentence imposed. In October 2000, he recommended the tariff be reduced from ten to eight years, adding that young offenders' institutions were a 'corrosive atmosphere' for the juveniles.

In June 2001, after a six-month review of the case, the Parole Board ruled the boys were no longer a threat to public safety and were thus eligible for release now that the minimum tariff had expired. The Home Secretary, David Blunkett, approved the decision, and they were both released that summer. They will live out their lives on a 'life licence', which allows for their immediate re-incarceration if they break the terms of their release, that is if they are seen to be a danger to the public.

An estimated total of £4 million was spent in helping Thompson and Venables rebuild their lives, upon their release from custody.

The Manchester Evening News provoked controversy by naming the secure institutions in which the pair were housed, in possible breach of the injunction against press publicity which had been renewed early in 2001. In December of that year, the paper was found guilty of contempt of court, fined £30,000, and ordered to pay costs of £120,000.

The injunction against the press reporting on the boys' whereabouts applies only in England and Wales, and newspapers in Scotland or other countries can legally publish such information. With easy cross-border communications due to the internet, many expected their identities and whereabouts to quickly become public knowledge. Indeed, in June 2001, Venables' mother was quoted by the News of the World as saying that she expected her son to be 'dead within four weeks' of release. Her lawyers lodged a formal complaint with the Press Complaints Commission saying that Mrs Venables had said no such thing. By that time, however, the phrase had been widely re-reported. As of 2007, no publication of vigilante action has come to pass. Despite this, Bulger's mother, Denise, told how in 2004 she received an anonymous tip-off that helped her locate Thompson. She said she saw him but was 'paralysed with hatred', and did not communicate with him in any way.

More than five years after their release, stories and rumours about Venables and Thompson continue to circulate. In January 2006, the Sunday Mirror newspaper reported that Robert Thompson had fathered a child with a girlfriend [5] who remained unaware of his past. The paper also reported that Thompson had taken heroin since his release, and had been accused of shoplifting, but that he now worked "in an office" and earned "a reasonable wage". In March 2006, however, it was reported in The Sun newspaper that Thompson was in a "settled relationship" with a gay male partner who was made fully aware of his conviction, and that he had been living with the man at a "secret address" in North West England for "several months" [6].

In May 2006 it was widely rumoured that Sean Walsh, sentenced to 15 years for attempting to kill his pregnant girlfriend and her three year old daughter, was Robert Thompson. Walsh had moved to Ireland in 2001, the year the Bulger killers were released, was known to have convictions as a Juvenile in the UK and had been in regular contact with the psychiatric services in Wigan (approximately 20 miles from Liverpool) from the age of 15. At one point Walsh claimed to be Thompson but the authorities dismissed this.[7] [8] [9]

In June 2006, a widely circulated e-mail message claimed that Dante Arthurs, a man accused of murdering a child in Perth, Western Australia, was in fact one of James Bulger's killers living under a new identity [10]. This claim has also been denied by authorities.

In April 2007, it was reported that the Home Office has spent £13,000 injuncting a non-UK magazine from revealing the new identities of the James Bulger killers.

chopiesel
12-04-2007, 01:34 PM
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/bulger.html

War_Hound
12-04-2007, 03:20 PM
They call us criminals because we speed .. sheet !!! What a fucked up world we do live in 8)

Tone
12-04-2007, 05:21 PM
There was some media shit about 18 months ago that they are already in Oz. Either way, they'll be identified sooner or later and all the do-gooders and civil libertarians will come out of their shitholes to defend them.
Are the Anita Cobby killers going to England as well?Is Vilal Skaf being re-located to Brixton?
No justice for the families of victims then...fucking judiciary,lame cunts!

Iceman
12-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Having two young kids my self I am disgusted to hear that people can do such things to children. But killing or torturing these boys would make us no better than them. I think they should have been imprisoned for the rest of their natural lives. Sending them to another country doesn't achieve anything. If there is a part of their brain that believes it's ok for them to commit such terrible act, it's not going to change by shipping them half way around the world.

Ok, that's enough of me being serious.

Jockney Rebel
12-04-2007, 08:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Phill

Australia IS a big place. Im sure if I found them they would GET LOST in the outback. Sick Fucks.
what the fuck is going wrong if this is the way kids think now? little bastards.anyone got descriptions or pics. lets post them around shopping centres and stuff. shame the fuckers out of hiding then lookout everready factory, there going to be a hugh sale of batteries coming up. wonder if a truck battery fits up their asses? ill give it a good try.see if they like it?

As you may guess I have three small kids and sure as shit dont what these scum anywhere near here.
i think theres some recent pics [a few years ago when this first broke ] ill see if i can find em :(

it took me 12 months and a shit load of money to get here legitimately and now i have to put up with these two who get here for nuthin after killing that poor little un and destroyin his family:( im up for a petition to the govt to stop this.... either govt will do
got to do something these two are seriously phsycotic and in their twenties now

speeddemon
12-04-2007, 08:35 PM
like all poms that move here they will be punished for the rest of their lives anyhow - fuckin whining poms:):D - and then die of skin cancer as they bake their white little bods on our beaches:D

Jockney Rebel
12-04-2007, 09:05 PM
jim i take it your makin light of this cos its gettin a bit heavy..... which is fine but its hit like this that upsets my wife ive got a toddler about the same age as jamie was ..and i know theres pedos all over the place and that we re never gonna get a satisfactory solution to this problem ..believe me im after draconian measures with these sick fukers
if there comin here or are already here they need to be on a pedo list for starters cos trust me mate these phsycos dont change its a well known fact that pedos re-offend more often than not
and if they are living in australia it could be your neice or nephew or little brother/sister or son/daughter ..the other thing not illustrated by this e mail is the total destruction of three whole familys
your never the same when this sort of crime affects you personally , you blame yourself because you didnt look when u shouldve [we re all guilty of that] ,you blame each other for the apparent inabilty to deal with the aftermath of a tradgedy like this ,jamies mum and dad split up as a direct result of the case as do a huge percentage of parents involved in a loss such as this its bad enuf when ur kid dies of a disease let alone as a direct result of some nutters fantasy
apart from that ...i dont burn i have a nice tan ta very much and i dont whine ..i whinge:D

suxukifreak
12-04-2007, 09:21 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/74094856513896.jpg

jakam04
12-04-2007, 10:31 PM
An example of the fuckers we already have here without the poms sending their crap here again. Thankfully the legal system actually did their job this time.

Girl's sadistic step-father is sentenced to 15 years jail

THE law says we cannot identify the beast who poured caustic soda down a four-year-old girl's throat and over her groin. But we can tell you a bit about him. He’s thin, with long hair and a beard, a Libran, and he’s not good looking. Someone said he looked like a weasel. Even his barrister said he wouldn't make the catwalks of Milan. During two trials he never spoke or smiled. He was always stony faced, looking glum, and remaining both motionless and emotionless. He arrived in Mackay last Monday in a prison tracksuit and his lawyers had to arrange for someone to buy a casual shirt for him to wear so the jurors did not realise he was a prisoner in custody.

The same shirt he wore each day was chequered green with short sleeves. He worked in Mackay in the security business for a short time before his arrest in October, 2005. He has four children to a previous wife and one child with the mother of his four-year-old victim. He has lost custody of them all. He is in protective custody and even when he was being held in the Mackay watch-house this week he was given a cell of his own for fear other prisoners might assault him. He’s reported to have received several beatings in prison and he walks with a limp. Just after he was sentenced to 15 years yesterday, and after the Judge left the courtroom, I said to him: "Hey (his name) do you want to say anything?" He stopped, turned and looked at me and appeared to be about to speak. But his solicitor stepped in and said: "It's best you don't." Yesterday Judge Julie Dick looked at three close-up pictures of horrific caustic soda burns to a little girl’s groin before sentencing the child's cowardly attacker. It was one of the toughest sentences in Queensland history for causing grievous bodily harm with intent. And it was handed down swiftly and in simple language to a cruel step-father who poured caustic soda down a little girl's throat and on her groin. "The aggravating features include the extreme youth of the child who was not just young but who was also a small child for her age," Judge Dick said. "The (two) acts were very deliberate and did not happen on the spur-of-the-moment. "The impact on her is that she will be affected for all of her life. "The offences are almost unspeakable and it's hard to imagine how it happened. "I am convinced that a sentence of 10 years would be too little to serve the purposes of justice." The step-father, 33, was convicted on Wednesday night of two charges of causing grievous bodily harm with intent after a three-day re-trial.

speeddemon
12-04-2007, 10:56 PM
yes getting heavy:( yes i understand as a have a 2 year old girl[:o)] fake tan doesnt count[}:)] and yes you 'whinge':D

Theres some sick shit in this world - but cant let it get you down - but i would have no problem removing body parts from older pedo fucks

Jockney Rebel
13-04-2007, 12:17 AM
agree with u mate ...it gets to me for personal reasons
anyway the show must go on ...igor ve hav vork to do.....:}

Jockney Rebel
13-04-2007, 11:19 PM
just a q: dave is there any concrete evidence that theyre here and if so how does the uk govt intend to police their life licence?

MDM
18-04-2007, 02:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

just a q: dave is there any concrete evidence that theyre here and if so how does the uk govt intend to police their life licence?

Not really, but then the reason they're 'allegedly' being sent to Oz is to protect their identity, so we'll not be able to find out for definite...

Oh, and thanks for putting this topic in the correct area... ahem...