PDA

View Full Version : Foxy.

Docktor
10-04-2007, 10:40 PM
clear and safe foxy, pffffffttttttttt fat chance..Some of the best times of my life have been in cars.but after this im cutting out,come on tony,your a car freak,you dont know anything else,I'll get a job and learn...Check the jets? 58 thou? yep..... she doesnt sound right does she? yep........... well go fuck yourself.
Anyway Foxy you got something of mine and i want it back if ya finished with em mate.Wanna make the firghter a roller/stopper again,gotta move some shit around in da shed.

TurboKat
10-04-2007, 11:21 PM
"Looks like a hot one Foxy" ;)
"Piss off & check the streets" :(

"D'ja check the jets?"
"Yep"
"58 thou?"
"Yep"
"Fuel?"
"Yep"
"Well it doesn't sound right does it? :( Well does it?"
*shrugs*
"What about the timing?"
"Yeeahh"
"WELL GO FUCK YOURSELF !" [}:)]
:D
Don't get me started, I grew up on that movie. [8D]

Foxy
11-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Yeah mate, Can I get em back to you on the weekend??

I'll give you a call

Docktor
11-04-2007, 01:08 PM
hehehe me too. It all comes runnin' back, driving in those souped up cars, hangin round those burger bars. And no dramas Foxy, Couldnt answer phone this am, was busy doin that work thing.

Foxy
11-04-2007, 01:31 PM
No worries mate, might even pop in Friday night if your about, I'll give you a bell before I leave.

Fuck for a minute I thought you were selling me, the topic being in the trading area and all.

11-04-2007, 02:50 PM
$1.00 mate, but only if he brings comes with his cleaning apron.

Foxy
11-04-2007, 04:30 PM
sorry dude, I sold my soul years ago, along with my Kwaka.

11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Foxy

sorry dude, I sold my soul years ago,

I didn't know you were married mate

Docktor
12-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Hey Chalk , he will clean naked if ya want him too, Ya should see his dunny brush. Friday night is good i think mate

12-04-2007, 01:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

Hey Chalk , he will clean naked if ya want him too, Ya should see his dunny brush. Friday night is good i think mate

Hmmm, perhaps we could hire him out to clean for all the middle/old aged matrons in the Public Service up here.