PDA

View Full Version : Johnny (little)

Docktor
10-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Little Johnny is sitting on the church steps with a bottle of sulphuric acid burnin ants as the come out a crack in the pavement. the priest comes out and asks what he is doin.

P: Whats going on Johnny?
J: I'm burnin ants with this acid father
P: How about we swap I give u this big bottle of holy water and u give me that little bottle of acid.
J: Whats that stuff do ?
P: Last week I poured it on a womans belly and she passed a child.
J: I'm keepin this stuff father,last week i poured this on a cats ass and it passed a motorbike.

Cruisecontrol
10-04-2007, 07:02 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1695557661521.jpg

Jockney Rebel
10-04-2007, 07:47 PM
lmfao doc u nutter

Docktor
10-04-2007, 09:26 PM
hehehe. Mighta been that motorbike, but ya still gotta admit thats a fast <s>kat</s> . i mean cat, whoever heard of a fast kat ? lol, as if

10-04-2007, 09:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

hehehe. Mighta been that motorbike, but ya still gotta admit thats a fast <s>kat</s> . i mean cat, whoever heard of a fast kat ? lol, as if

Depends on whether it's in relation to a Busa, or a Buell :D

Docktor
10-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Well fuck me, Ya rattle some cans and look wot happens. You havent hassled me in days mate.Hows the land of polititions and you goin?

10-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Yeah, not too bad, kinda

I'm starting a contract down at FACSIA (Families, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs) on Friday, and boy am I gonna haveta bite my tongue at work. Can't see them handling my redkneck bigotted carry on too much eh :D

But they're paying well, and the chick who runs the area is a fucking cute Russian lass, and she wants me baaad, unfortunately only in a professional sense.:(

Docktor
10-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Work is work..... Take it when it arrives,I did some work at a world vision place about 2 months ago. Same thing there,no one could speak a word of english but no ass in the place was over 20 or under a 9 in looks.My crew didnt hold back, they swore like normal and spent every break hittin on all the girls. Was tops.So i reckon ya will enjoy it

10-04-2007, 10:20 PM
I ain't turning it down mate, it's for 15 months and it's paying for my BME frame, GSXR motor, superchrger(maybe) etc etc [:p] AFR 08 here I come [}:)]

Docktor
10-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Hell. You are turnin to the dark side ?. Thats tops to hear. You gunna retire the 900 ?. Only like 354 more days til afr 08. Already everyone is workin on their next projects or tidying old up, Its gunna be a great 08.

10-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Nah, keeping the 9, it's too much fun to give up

Docktor
10-04-2007, 10:46 PM
If by fun you mean bone rattling boat turning monster, then yep, keep her :). ross still talks about you wallowin thru the corners in his mirrors and holdin his breath til ya came out from behind the truck again.Speakin of which got to ride his gix thou yesterday... OMFG , where have I been ??? Ya gotta get one or 2 of em.They are the bomb !

10-04-2007, 10:58 PM
But at least I managed to stay in his mirrors. Not bad for 21 yr old banger, with an even older banger on top :D

crazymofo
11-04-2007, 05:33 PM
pfft chalky, you shoulda come on the 07 AFR, i coulda shown you a thing or 2 about railing some corners mate.. you think your fast... i'll put ya in ya place [:P]

is that why you didnt come down to dubbo mate? scared you were gonna be shown up by some young bloke on a "little" bike? [:P] :D

cheers.joe.

11-04-2007, 05:37 PM
You're on for 08' tiddler :D

Didn't see you so close last year now that I think about it Joe? Were you there when the southerners and northerners met up before running into Macksville?

PS I'm not so much fast as a little bit nuts :D

crazymofo
11-04-2007, 06:35 PM
i was passenger in the support car for the QLD mob.

08 eh? you gonna have that BME/gixxer creation for then? im hoping my own frame/engine combo will be ready for then too.. if not, the sv will still be up to task to spank ya thru the twisites [:P] :D

cheers.joe.

PS. i didnt choose my forum id name [:P] ;) :D

11-04-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm hopeful on the BME, although they haven't even replied to my email yet. Hope that's not an indication of their build timetable.
But I'll be purchasing a Gixxer for it and if they're too slow I'll fighter the Gixxer and run that, then I'll just flat track it through the corners past you ;)

If you didn't choose it, how'd you end up with it?

crazymofo
11-04-2007, 08:47 PM
i have a habbit of displaying my unstable side, when ever theres an object with wheels on it, mates started calling me crazymuthafuckingjoe then...crazymofojoe...etc.. and so on

cheers.joe.