PDA

View Full Version : More Parts!!!

apriliapista
08-04-2007, 11:13 AM
G'day Mates

It's me again ( Oh No Not you again)!!!!!!!!!
Some more parts if you're interested

I got my new top fairing this week for my project so I'll post a photo next week, and I'm polishing the radiator over easter, will be done tomorrow, photo is coming.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/16955399198748.jpg

Honda VFR 750 Single sided swingarm with wheel (obvioulsy)(polished), Isr rear brake caliper with custom made caliper bracket and Honda Fireblade rear brake pump & fluid canister-92 Honda Fireblade rear suspension-92 Honda Fireblade Pivot axle
Aus $ 700 ono

Honda rc30 rear wheel 5.5 x 17 black Marvic Penta Magnesium BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!
Aus $ 800 ono

Custom made exhaust under seat for Honda Fireblade-92, needs vfr swingarm . this exhaust end was mounted to a Vance & Hines, but you can probably make a new mid pipe connection easily
Aus $ 150

Honda Fireblade -92 single seat unit made in carbonfibre and glassfibre. not the best fit on the cowl but if your handy you can make it look like it should do from beginning!!!!!!!!
Aus $ 120

Honda Rc 30 rear wheel axle , started sanding on the sprocket holder so I could polish it, never finished.........
Aus $ 150

Spiegler top clamp with handle bar fits Honda Fireblade 92----
Aus $ 200

Cheers

;);)[V]

Gix11
08-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Where about are you mate? I'm guessing Europe right? What are all these parts off and why have you chosen here to sell them? You haven't really introduced yourself mate so how can we trust you?

HANG ON. Just saw a post from Ben. He knows you. Is that the swinger you were on about Ben? I might be up for it.

speeddemon
08-04-2007, 12:18 PM
I am interested in the VFR rear end but only if in AUS - email me if so

Oh and what Said.......dito

apriliapista
08-04-2007, 11:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Where about are you mate? I'm guessing Europe right? What are all these parts off and why have you chosen here to sell them? You haven't really introduced yourself mate so how can we trust you?

HANG ON. Just saw a post from Ben. He knows you. Is that the swinger you were on about Ben? I might be up for it.

Yepp!! I'm a Swedish Mate that moved down to Sydney and married a Sheila!!!!!
Brought all my parts with me in the household container and have enough parts leftover for my Aprilia Streetfighter that hopefully Ben will help me with (he's already helping me!!!!)
I will post an introduction to me and my project as soon as I gathered enough photos on my parts, hopefully this coming week.

You can trust me!!!!!!!!!!
Parts are available in Sydney for inspection if necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Swedish Chef!!!!!!!!!!!

speeddemon
09-04-2007, 11:36 AM
I am also in Sydney, what suburb r u in then?? Im in Epping - I have sent email with mobile number

So your the one with those trick wheels at Bens???

Iceman
09-04-2007, 05:10 PM
I like the look of that Fireblade tail.

You have mail.

10-04-2007, 08:24 PM
I know where he is[8D]not too hard to find[:X]it`s called LA LA land & he`s invented it in his little mind.seee ya at the pie stooooopid.

bladeothous
30-04-2007, 12:23 PM
you still got that rc30 axel

Seifer
30-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Can you email me some bigger pics of the exhaust.

apriliapista
08-05-2007, 12:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by bladeothous

you still got that rc30 axel

Hi Mate,
yepp the axle is still here!!! I'll send you more photos if you want me to..........

Cheers Erik

apriliapista
08-05-2007, 12:10 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/93169101672069.jpg

The exhaust was fitted to a fireblade -92 without the original plastic undertray.
It was extended in the end to fit a Honda NR750 Seat therefore the funny shape in the end, it can be modified easily!!!!!!

Cheers
ApriliaPista

apriliapista
08-05-2007, 12:12 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/93169101687661.jpg

Only used for 1 summer so interior of exhaust should be in good nick!!!!!!

Cheers
ApriliaPista