PDA

View Full Version : not there yet....."butt" soon

Budda
08-04-2007, 05:23 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/88210451231458.jpg

wazzup still her in norway just sold the apartment and are now starting too plan the trip down under and i have some questions
1 bike dealers with bye back garantie names and adress ?
2 thinking of using the tom tom rider gps system good or bad ?
3 what too wear leather or gore-tex ?
4 whats the best aussie beer ?
5 are motels cheap ?
6 can you get the airoh helmets in aus. ?
7 is the aussie pussy easy ?

Zed14
08-04-2007, 10:22 AM
aussie pussy is as the name suggests for aussies. who the fuck is tom tom and why does he get lost that much he needs a gps. is he a retard? best aussie beer is coopers. yes motels are cheap if you like staying in dumps. wear leather especially kangaroo leather as goats love the taste of goretex and it will also keep our economy going. cant trust bike dealers here. and no airoh helmets here either.

chadams
08-04-2007, 12:07 PM
yep, rexie covered it...

Gix11
08-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Hey Budda. Nearly ready to go then mate? Good work. Where are you planning to come in to the country and at what time of year? This will help with a few answers.

Budda
08-04-2007, 11:38 PM
havent got all the info yet but im landing in sydney in jun/jul.
how about if i just use the a hole and not the pussy is that ok ?
and tom tom i dont know if hes a retard :Dbut he works greate in europa.

09-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Well if you're going the a hole route Budda just head down to Oxford St as soon as you get off the plane in Sydney and you'll be right, especially if you're wearing Goretex (Is that some kind of Lycra?).
Piss off the GPS and use a map, unless you're retarded.
The best beer in Aus is actually Heineken or Steinlager :D
Let me know if you're coming through CBR (But fair warning -8 degrees is not uncommon at that time of year) and I might be able to offer you a room for a night or 2 (local motels are either expensive or absolute shit).
Don't trust bike shops.
Airoh helmets look gay, so try to get one when you're in Oxford St.

chopiesel
09-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Heineken.....eeewwwww

carlton or bust!!!

09-04-2007, 11:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by chopiesel

Heineken.....eeewwwww

carlton or bust!!!

Yeah, right Canary boy, where'd you learn to drink? down behind the dunny block at Kambah High?

:D

Jockney Rebel
09-04-2007, 12:39 PM
ah deutsche beir ist fantastiche...Bitburger und Warsteiner ist wunderbar! EXPENSIVE THO BUT WORTH IT

09-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Urqell Pilsener. Used to live in a Slovak Embassy house, and part of the deal was cases of the stuff for $15 dollars a case.

Shoulda seen my beerpot back then mate. :D

chopiesel
09-04-2007, 12:53 PM
i grew up in giralang!!!!

Heineken is for softcocks, might as well drink cordial, tastes the same.

09-04-2007, 01:07 PM
OK so the dunny block at Kaleen High then :D

And Heinies are better than unfiltered Yarra River water mate. That'll make more than your cock soft. But it is CHEAP beer. :D

qickdraw
12-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Warsteiner ist am besten! Oder Dortmunder...! Pity you can only get it in the small girly bottles over here - we used to get it in a crate of 24 500ml bottles....

Heineken ist fur pooftas.

12-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Aaaah, all you convicts have prison term taste buds.

And Steinlager is the world's best beer.

Hillsy
12-04-2007, 02:02 PM
If in doubt when your next at the bottleshop and as a rule of thumb - anything in a green bottle is OK.....

War_Hound
12-04-2007, 05:18 PM
I hsve to weigh into this .. Coopers is by far the best beer and its Aussie Beer mate . and also for the record its ale not beer 8)

War_Hound
12-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Oh and that helmet looks like a left over prop from the power rangers ..

Hillsy
12-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Ale is still beer. And lager is beer. And pilsener is beer. It's all BEER. I think I've drunk enough of the stuff over the years to consider myself an authority on the subject.
And as far as ales go, Coopers is probably the best Aussie one (especially if your home brewing). As for lagers, can't go past Cascade or Boags premiums. It's the Tassie water that makes them so nice.

Oh, and XXXX Bitter Ale is actually a lager....and yes it's crap [xx(]

Rich
12-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey Hillsy, Ozkat and I grew up on Boags as we came from the north. Did you know that Liquorland have relabelled Boags Bitter as 'Tasman Bitter' and are selling it for $30 a carton (well here at Mildura any way). How's that, world class beer at budget prices.

Cheers Rich

War_Hound
13-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Ok well using your ale is beer theory ... Coopers wins 8)

ozkat
13-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Boags is really good, Cascade is crap and will give you the shits, Coopers is really good, VB is absolute crap, XXXX bitter is like drinking pure silk. XXXX bitter long necks consumed with mud crabs is... well lets say perfect is an understatement. Oh yeah all that imported stuff is just crap.

sharky
13-04-2007, 10:30 PM
If you want REAL bitter you need to sample some of the old english beers...few of the ex pats will know what I mean......couple of pints of what looks like muddy pond water (with bits in) and you'd be flat on ya backs.[:p]

loosebruce
13-04-2007, 11:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Budda

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/88210451231458.jpg

wazzup still her in norway just sold the apartment and are now starting too plan the trip down under and i have some questions
1 bike dealers with bye back garantie names and adress ?
2 thinking of using the tom tom rider gps system good or bad ?
3 what too wear leather or gore-tex ?
4 whats the best aussie beer ?
5 are motels cheap ?
6 can you get the airoh helmets in aus. ?
7 is the aussie pussy easy ?

1 someone will buy it if you don't trash it.
2 Just ask someone,"Hey mate what's the best way to---?", locals know the best roads.
3 Depends what the weather is like,and what sort of fashion statement you want to make.
4 The cold wet kind that gets you pissed, large quantities are best, experimentation with different brands is encouraged.
5 Nope, youth hostels are cheap and fun though.
6 Probably not, but you can buy good helmets here.
7 Depends,(and I have no wish to incriminate myself on a public forum)
Have fun Budda, I reckon you will love the place.:D

Budda
16-04-2007, 06:57 AM
thanks for the info dudes......:D
if ever in norway trye ringnes beer
...my favorite beer is guinness..[8D]