PDA

View Full Version : Devo

ozkat
05-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Mate i need you to email me the complete self lubricating Girating Rubber........... :D

devo
05-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Bloke goes into a sex shop and is looking at the toys and see's one in particular that looks odd. the shop keeper asked if he is wright and the fellow said can I ask what this is , the sales guy says that is a vibrating girating self lubricating vagina.
The fellow is somewhat amused and says wow how much, the sales guy says well they are on special at the moment for 49.95 the fellow says well fuck me i will take one.
So off he goes home to find his wife in the kitchen washing the dishes he wonders over and says hey check this out and opens the bag for her to look, she says what is that, he says that is a vibrating girating self lubricating vagina. She says what am I supposed to do with that and he says well you can teach it how to cook then you can fuck off.:D:D

ozkat
05-04-2007, 10:14 PM
thats it, i fucked it up too many times at work today. Thanks mate

Large
05-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Bwahahahahahaha

Even better than the fisting elephant

catchmeifyoucan
06-04-2007, 11:00 PM
a little boy named johny, sits at home watching a magic show on tv wtih his dad.. when the show ends little johny says to his dad "hey dad, can you show me some magic tricks"? his dad replies "sorry johny i dont know any, go ask your grandfather, im sure he knows a trick or 2".. so little johny runs off to ask his grandfather."hey grandfather can you show me a magic trick?" His grandfather replies "sure johny, first i need you to stand in the corner over there with your back to me" so johny stands in the corner.. grandfather says "now pull you pants down" so johny pulls his pants down. then grandfather says, "now pull your undies down" so johny does.. "now can you feel my finger up your ass, can you feel it johny?" johny replies "i can grandfather i can, now what" his grandfather replies "look johny no hands!"

Jockney Rebel
06-04-2007, 11:47 PM
bloke walks into athe same sex shop says oi mate i bought this delux inflatable love doll off u yesterday ..
geezer behind the counter says yeah and ?
well its gone down on me
geezar says fuk if id known they do that id v charged you twice as much

AU1FORME
08-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Blonde walks into a department store and says to the salesman
"Can I buy that TV?"

"No", says the salesman "you are a blonde"

So off she goes to the hair dresser and gets it changed to brunette.

goes back to the store and says to the salesman "Can I buy that TV?".

"NO!!!! he says "you cant you are a blonde"

so back down the hairdressers again and gets every hair on her body changed to red.

she goes back and asks the salesman again "Can I buy that TV?"

"NO!!!!!!!" he says "YOU ARE A BLONDE!!!!!!.

"how do you know?" she asks.

so the salesman turns to her and says "because that is a microwave"